Expert Analysis Needed | distillate question

One picture is flash the other is without flash.
Happy Friday to all of the experts, chemists, trolls and information seekers. What do you think about this color of distillate? Is it to light or dark?

Would you buy this color of distillate and what do you think it’s potency is? Please respond with thoughts opinions and your potency rating. Thank you and bless all of you on this site. The pictures above should be sufficient to provide a potency result and possibly a full panel test.

Would you say this is D9 or D8 ? Does it look like a full D9 liter or converted

I would say the color is about category 6.5 and potency I would give it about 6.3 category. By what I can tell from the picture (although you probably need high resolution picture) is that it’s most likely about 84.3% D9 and probably around 4.3% D8. I can say with absolute certainty it looks like converted. Mind you I could probably give you more certainty if you put one picture with a white balance sheet for reference right next to it and another picture with a color palette sheet right next to it for reference.

There’s also about 99.9% probability that it’s just McDonald’s honey that you got with your McBreakfast.

27 Likes

I think I see some minors in there too. I’d give it a potency rating of 6.5 as well.

4 Likes

I don’t know bro I put my finger and thumb on the picture and pull them apart to zoom in as much as I could and honestly I can’t see giving it more than 6.3 category I think you’re being overly optimistic in your assessment.

2 Likes

I always forget you can zoom into pictures, TY for the reminder… 6.3 does sound more reasonable after all.

2 Likes

Very detailed observation thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Bro you don’t need to thank me, that was nothing. I got this app I am marketing right now that you can put on your phone and afterwards you can you can import any picture you want into the app and it will turn your phone into a a full-fledged high-end light spectrometer. In fact after the initial analysis you can hold a polarized sheet in front of the screen then press the button on the right bottom of the screen and it will analyze again and give you percentages of optical rotation.

Color look fine, just send it out for analysis and that’ll be yer answer.

2 Likes

Hey bro stay out of it. I’m trying to sell an app here.:crazy_face:

11 Likes

Wait…capitalism is allowed here?

Think you forgot the italics, but it made me laugh nonetheless.

5 Likes

But bro seriously you can’t tell the color is fine from something that’s maybe a millimeter thick on a surface that’s not white with unknown light conditions.

3 Likes

I am blind bro show some respect

3 Likes

My most humble and sincere apologies.

By the way I’m also marketing an app that helps the blind see. Would you be interested? I will give you a bro 4200 discount if you’re serious.

7 Likes

Why is it on the lid of a disposable coffee cup?

Lol

5 Likes

McBreakfast bro McBreakfast

6 Likes

Just found whatever I Had on flower and put some disty on it. it is aesthetically pleasing and also my way of letting the world know that I drink coffee :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I am seriously interested. I’m the guy at bizcon lookin like Mr. Peanut. Swinging my cane and kissing all the ladies. Blind af.

2 Likes

Guys we have the honorable Stephen hawking here on the forum. Mr hawking is pushing carts and disty now :sob::sob:

It’s Mr. Peanut not Mr. Hawking