Expert Analysis Needed | distillate question

This thread got so weird.

I think AI thinks Mr Peanut is Jimmy Carter?

2 Likes

Whats the jar look like?

Even though the presence of wierd minors can give you clues to the origins of the d9. Just because there is some d8 d10 etc dosent mean itā€™s a ā€œconversionā€ liter.

I regularly get these minors in sonic bath reclaim etc from cleaning CLS.

Wellā€¦ You knowā€¦ Itā€™s this whole ask a silly question get a silly answer thingā€¦

3 Likes

I really wanted Mr peanut and Stephen Hawking cruising down the aisle at mjbiz. See, nothing to worry about, robots arenā€™t that smart.

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost Halloween you can start cruising around in a wheelchair with a speak & spell on your lapšŸ˜Ž

1 Like

Hello everyone Iā€™ll post up lab results in a few days just sent it out for testing. How long should it take D9 to dissolve in 91% iso alcohol?

3.78 seconds per drop (spd)

2 Likes

But bro thatā€™s not the whole story because it depends on the temperature and the elevation you are at because if youā€™re up in the mountains itā€™s going to dissolve much quicker than what it is at sea level

What about Distillate thatā€™s already made. So when itā€™s delivered to customer and they take a few mLs and put it into a glass with 91% alcohol. What would be too long?

someone said to me if itā€™s still there after 1 hour itā€™s probably CBD or D8. Is this true ?

Thank you for the input I appreciate all of you!

Thanks for the response! Itā€™s room temp and above sea level. Weather is nice cool.

1 Like

I was accounting for it being room temp at sea level.

Everyone knows the miliseconds per mile rule

3 Likes

I would strongly recommend purchasing my app to analyze your samples for a one-time fee of $9, 999.95 Plus $199.95 monthly subscription fees. And for an additional $1,999.95 I will also unlock the optical rotation feature in your app.

2 Likes

Not much info on milliseconds per drop or milliseconds on here and I try use the search bar as best I can. The next best option is to pay @TheVanillaGorilla

5 Likes

Look bro I get it my option is expensive and you already have to pay for your conversion litres too much.

Maybe I have a better option for you.

I can sell you preconversion D9 liters that will test at 97% and 99.5% total for $300 per single and $200 in bulk.

1 Like

Sometimes i wonder if we are living in a post-conversion era

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure if I was on acid right now I would ponder that question for at least an hour

Dude thereā€™s literally no need. Download the GC app, schmear disty on both your front and rear camera and voilĆ , you have potency testing. This is what Agilent and SRI donā€™t want you to know. #BigAnalyticsScam

10 Likes

As Iā€™ve mentioned Iā€™m already marketing the app. Except that you donā€™t really need to smear anything on your phone all you need to do is import a picture into my app and youā€™re done.

1 Like

Surely it would work better if you submerge your phone in molten disty liters, no?

3 Likes