Experienced extractor needed

I am looking for an experienced extractor (1yr+) in the Denver area. Mainly would be running ETS MeP30. Msg me for further details.

1 Like

Please list compensation and benefits

7 Likes

Depends on experience $19-22 starting out. Maybe more if experience is there. 40 hours a week. Full benefits, medical, dental, vision plans.

3 Likes

I’d be cool if there were living wage jobs in the cannabis sector.

15 Likes

19-22 an hour to start is amazing if you ask me most companies in Washington only pay 15 bucks an hour. It did state pay is based of expirence so more expirence higher the pay.

4 Likes

19-22 isn’t enough for someone who’s cranking out 10k a day in finished product.

Unless your looking for an operator for a 2lb rig

11 Likes

Think of rate of pay as how much one should give a fuck about the end product. You going for McDonald’s or 5 star dining? Cause McDonald’s pay will get you McDonald’s pink slime dabs…

5 Likes

I figured people would roast me for posting here but I am trying to get some help where I’m at bc i’m drowning with work. Please be easy on me here I don’t make the decisions on pay. If It was my decision then I would be paying 55+ on salary a year starting out but i’m not in that position. If anyone is interested just dm me.

Thanks

4 Likes

Extractor pay is a touchy subject that many have strong feelings on

Your not getting beat on too bad just chill and someone might get at you for your position

2 Likes

22-25 is appropriate for 1 yr experience

15-19 is entry level

19-22 is the gray area that will leave some happy and some not

5 Likes

How is 19-22 an hour full time not a living wage?

1 Like

Look at the cost of rentals and housing

Feel like the spoon for this answer is already too big. :bowl_with_spoon:

25/hr is 52k a year

Can you support a family of 4 on it? Depends

Can you scumbags pay a car payment and car insurance and rent an apartment for this money? Absolutely with enough left over for an 8 bal or a hooker every weekend

7 Likes

No way that’s a living wage on the west coast…(in my head Colorado/Denver wouldn’t be much different in cost of living) maybe I’m way off and it’s way more reasonable…

You might make it by, but that’s not living.

That’s close to a living wage in Denver

Living wage is usually based on can you afford an average 2 bd apt on your income

If rent is 1400 then you need to make 4200 before taxes to qualify

Closer to 25

But this is a job only requiring one year of experience and I think 20-22 is fair.

This person can get experience for another year or 2 and move on to greener pasteurs

Buddy isn’t only paying him semi-ok he is training him and giving him the experience to make more. Trade school guys don’t make that while doing their apprenticeship.

I’m usually the most critical person when it comes to pay on this forum and this is not a totally bad deal for the right candidate.

4 Likes

Experienced extractor is what the title says.

The pay is more than adequate for an apprentice

10 Likes

:/. Zzzz

Honestly it depends where. I live in one of the most costly places in the US and having worked for that kind of pay i can tell you it got me a single room in a house and the ability to get a bus pass…took two years saving before i could afford a car and a place that wasn’t just a bed room in someone else’s spot.

1 Like

Plumbers apprentice starts at 26 here. Carpenter apprentice is 24 i believe and a laborer apprentice starts around 22-23 with a bump to 26 in 6 months.

2 Likes

I think you explained why your experience isn’t relevant

You live in one of the most costly places to live in the USA

McDonald’s workers make 19 there so everything else needs to bump up too