Experienced extractor needed

What area do you live?

This wages are set by cost of living. If Denverā€™s is truly low enough then by all means pay should be adjusted Accordingly. However I know a few people in Denver and while itā€™s cheaper than say Los Angeles it didnā€™t seem cheap enough.

Originally LA, then Seattle.

Both have rather insane costs of living though Seattle is much better than LA ever was.

1 Like

I live in the Seattle area too. I donā€™t know any construction crews hiring at those prices unless itā€™s all union. Which kinda makes sense.

Cost of living here is fucking brutal, without a side gig your straight struggling.

To be fair though I wonā€™t be paying more than 20 an hr starting for all lab employees. Not until 1-2 months in and their worth is quantifiable. Though Iā€™m the lab director, just looking for valve jockeys to begin with.

3 Likes

Come to cali where its all taxed as fuck, they get ya coming and going and where im at is nothing compared to the bay or LA. Have a friend in the bay they pay 4800 for a 3 bedroom apt only slightly bigger than my bedroom, then you gotta park.

2 Likes

This is why I hate the bay!

San Fran specifically

1 Like

The only reason

1 Like

Damnā€¦ Only get 1 or the other? Thatā€™s rough living. The hooker is no fun without the blow, and the blow is no fun without the hooker. That just sounds depressing!

1 Like