Experienced extraction operator in Michigan

Looking for an experienced etho extraction operator to run our new facility in Michigan. O chem degree a plus but not necessary as we have an experienced Chief Technology Officer with a chemistry masters degree. Facility is ready for equipment install and operate ASAP. Capacity 40 kg per 40 hour shift.

3 Likes

We are located in the middle of the state 2 hours NW of Detroit.

1 Like

I’ve got the skillset you are looking for. I have spent time in ethanol extraction from prep to crude to distillate and isolate. Also product formulation. Please feel free to contact Me. I currently live in Northern Michigan.

1 Like

Do you have a facility name? Do some investigation for myself. Could definitely drop a resume.

Ill do it on sub contract pay me rate dm me if your interested

Are you in Michigan and can you send over a resume to jderochi@greenenvyextracts.com

Hi I think that’s kind of funny, yes I am in Michigan I am the type of candidate you seek, can I ask what kind resume you would expect from some one actually qualified? Who are you again why would I send you my personal information. At this point, I am way more legit than you, do u see the lil square
GLG badge, that’s my resume, sub contracting in the game means this…you have a lab and investors and you don’t know what your doing / Need help…etc
I am a verified member of the community I know all the local glg homies I can connect you with the best and brightest consultants and suppliers why because I do this every day for real and have ben for years in my own lab.
I am a licensed cbd processer I just want to use your lab and money to test some scale and talk to sum consultants ive ben wanting to hire it would benefit us both
im not a consultant just looking for local processing work
for example I have a ton of experience hireing and firing and a resume it the absolute worst way to source candidates
I could lie my ass off ive never had a 10hr job in my life don’t want one anyone legit is going to need 80-100k a year or work base on toll this is for sumone who actually has half a clue
either way maybe well cross paths someday im big hungry easy to rember lol its a small world up here lol best of luck to ya :v:

6 Likes

I know a couple of dude appropriately named big country. This reminds me of them.

2 Likes

What kind of pay scale are you using?

I have extensive experience in this area, are you guys still looking?

@Sully Just send that resume in man! Maybe the guy they hired is a dick and you’ll be the replacement; doesn’t hurt to be on file either way!

3 Likes

Yes… we had a small delay but are back on track.

It could start as a part time position in the short term then turn into a full time salary position quickly. We are starting production of 200k+ edibles starting next week.

Big Hungry

Your post comes off as hostile but I know sometimes the tone can easily be misconstrued. We have been operating in OR for 3 years and employ 9 people there including a very smart chemist with a master’s degree. We currently produce the Muru line of beverages using our water-soluble cannabanoid solution, the Drops gummie line and Muru branded cartridges.

We are new to MI and have been selected to run the extraction lab for an edible manufacturer there who is just getting started but has supply contracts with a decent number of dispensaries. Manufacturing is starting this week using distillate they purchased. We are tasked with turning into our water-soluble and providing thc/oil dilutions to aid in the dosing of their line of edibles. I know that last one is counterintuitive but that is what they want and they are paying us to do it.

They currently need 30+ kg a month and expect that to grow quickly. We do not have the ethanol extraction setup yet but still need a good lab tech to produce all the various mixtures, tinctures and vape carts in the mean time.

Our third lab is being built in MA now.

If you think you can help or want to be involved let me know and we can talk. I like aggressive, self confident people as long as they can back it up with performance.

We will also be bringing in a new technology to remediate hot CBD very cost effectively.
We will be the first in the state to have it and second in the country which could dovetail nicely into what you are doing.

I hope you take this in the spirit that I meant to write it. Like I said we are looking for smart, aggressive people, which it sounds like you are.

5 Likes

Nothing scares a Chemical Engineer more than process scale up being directed by a Chemist.
PhD, PE, Licensed to practice in MI.

4 Likes

OP I have a good deal for you: I’ll do it for free.

As an engineer myself I understand that. It takes a team. We have a chem E, a mech E, chemist/cannabis enthusiast and a deep bench of pharma researchers to back us up. We have a fully functional etho lab in OR already but are bringing in a new technology to handle the volume in MI.

2 Likes

Everyone deserves to get paid.

1 Like

If you are serious about large scale I don’t understand why you would be using EtOH as a solvent?

4 Likes

The facility is not able to be economically retrofitted to be C1D1 compliant and our partner does not want Butane crude. We will also be using a new technology that requires etho.