Experienced extraction operator in Michigan

Nothing wrong with EtOh but it does require a separate plant section for distillation and reproofing.
That detracts from the large scale economics because hydrocarbons can get rid of water by decantation or simple distillation.
You need a pretty tall column to make 190 proof plus an azeotropic still to make 200.

Agreed, we will be using a novel technology for the recovery of the cannabanoids that we can speak about in general terms as we are under an NDA. It is extremely efficient in that it will recover close to 100% of what we are able to strip from the plant. We have made an agreement to have the first beta unit installed at the facility. Itā€™s an elegant solution that is also able to remediate hot CBD distillate.

2 Likes

Well, if it all doesnā€™t work, and everybody is pissed off, and somebody is going to be fired, and you are bleeding money, and the end is nearā€¦
Thatā€™s what I did for a living before I retired.

2 Likes

Hi thanks I liked your response! thereā€™s so much bs out here right now everybody is trying to get a license or just got one stuff is popin up everywere ā€¦Do you and your partners have a valid Michigan processing license?..if u do great and congrats ! because thatā€™s a lot of work and big $$$
Do you know how the Michigan metric system works? its a pita were was the distillate bought fromā€¦ no edibles can go into metric without a legit license now and testing takes a while .
Chopin up kilos for a licensed outfit is a dream job for anyone! my self includedā€¦
ps. I may be a bit aggressive lol, u donā€™t get a name like big hungry if ya cant walk the walk ā€¦ I have cbd for u to remediate on deck in Michigan lets go, lol we can run my biomass to set up scaleā€¦im sending a dm.

1 Like

No problem at all and I fully understand. Sixthwave made their announcement about their partnership with us yesterday. https://sixthwave.com/sixth-wave-signs-mou-for-delivery-of-three-affinity-processing-units/

1 Like

Polymer Scientists arenā€™t much better, my Chem Engā€™s had their hands full.

Please let me know when youā€™ll be offering THC Remediation in Michigan. In the meantime, if you have any need for Broad Spectrum Distillate or other bulk materials, feel free to contact me at 727-543-3419.

2 Likes

This is the best comment I have ever read on Future4200.

1 Like

Big Hungryā€¦ we are looking for distillate in MI while we get the extraction up and running. Know anywhere we can buy some, 10+ kilos?

Thanks

1 Like

Nice turnaround. I likeā€¦