Experienced advice needed: carts

Hola, I am new to filling my own cartridges. I am wanting to find a decent formula to cut my disty and maybe even thicken it a little… I am trying to maintain clarity and thickness without clouding it up or damaging my disty. Any advice and\or formulas would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

https://future4200.com/search?q=Diluent

The search bar has it all.

1 Like

I have been searching and searching but am nervous bc there are so many different opinions. Hate to be cutting at all but am trying to find the most efficient way to do it

Floraplex has some good options for you. They offer formulas that include only flavorless terpenes.

They’ve got recommendations for usage as well.

4 Likes

so don’t cut…there are definitely folks reporting success with zero cut.

there are probably 1500 posts on the subject (possibly twice that). reading them all and THEN asking specific clarifying questions will serve you much better than being handed one persons concept of the right solution.

starting with Floraplex; because they’ll send you a free sample, have their ingredients posted, and a recommended recipe, would be my approach.

if I believed in disposables.

8 Likes

and your response is to ask for more?!?

:thinking:

listing what you think those various opinions are suggesting, and making a poll to gather more data is an option

• should I dilute
  • do you dilute
  • am I dilute
  • disposables? YUCK!

0 voters

2 Likes

you have to tell us what type of hardware you are working with first bruv

The list of potential cutting agents, and the safety of pretty much all of them for long term vaping is untested. Those with adequate testing don’t necessarily come back with flying colors, ie. pg and peg in high temp conditions.

So really, you can do a bunch of research and pick one for yourself from the list you’ve encountered from reading here that you feel most comfortable with, you can reach out to someone over the phone for a more detailed, likely paid, discussion on the options, or you can go the no cutting agent route and just use terps.

It’s not necessary to cut. Use the right carts AVD or CCELL. 2mm aperture.

Use no more than 8% terpenes.

Feel free to DM a couple questions and I’ll help you gather resources.

3 Likes

iCells have hit better than Ccells. Are AVD carts better than CCell? I would be interested to try em

never heard of icell. ccell is the hardest hitting cart i’ve seen. avd is about the same.

also …

avd just came out with a press on that literally presses on by hand. no arbor press required.

Sounds exactly like the iCell :joy:

Are you referring to the itsuwa Liberty T6 style click top as iCell, or is IKrusher making something similar?

No sir. That there is a T Cell… i think itsua calls them their Thanos line

2 Likes

200 posts were split to a new topic: @inventive1 the invective one

Why are you people still huffing your meds?

Stick them up your ass!!!

3 Likes