Exotic Strains

Columbian Gold is what we have and she’s very green, but I feel they could give her warmer veg temps and longer flower cycle. Exotic genetics played with a lemon Thai for a little bit didn’t he

Ooooooooo that would be nice to have for the medicinalses(I do this on purpose to trigger gramma soupkitchens)

But yes i believe you’re right, it was between him & dna I think

1 Like

She yields great, really dense heavy nugs that thud against things if u throw them. She doesnt like to branch alot but likes tho throw single spears, so best for a multiplant sea of green setup (24-32 plants per 4x8 tray), with that being said weve got a really nice gp#16 growing outdoors right now in a 100 gal pot that should yield 2 or 3 lbs
She likes to harvest mid october around here (norcal) and indoors likes to be harvested between week 9 and 10.

We have her reversed into a male atm and hope to use her pollen on a bunch of plants including making an S1. After we test out the s1’s i can tell u more about her quirks.

Weve made a bunch of F3s with the GP16 and every off spring ive come across is great, so i think weve got a winner breeding cut

4 Likes

yep! I find it’s more environment related than strain dependent. If you’re growing it right, it will leak sap everywhere lol

Still have packs of the gummy punch up for grabs?

2 Likes

I’m still holding the homies beans open for him, let’s help the homie get his bills taken care of in these hard times :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: I have

Skud x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez
Curse of Momo x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez
He has these available

Can grab all for 240 or his packs at 70 per, ill do mine from him at 50 per for him :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

What would y’all pop next? I’m thinking about the gdp x unknown cookies from surfr, I’ve had good luck running candyland out here. Trying to avoid anything overly susceptible to pm/mold

3 Likes

Any of the thug pug stuff would be my first choice

3 Likes

Loa x Mac x Wilson from big maze & the pbb from thug pug should both be well off strains for resistance :call_me_hand:t3: Plus DA TERPSSSSSS

4 Likes

I’ve got a PBB going now but it was the first thing I found PM on(in early veg). I’ve improved my conditions a bit but trying to avoid anything that gets it that easily

3 Likes

Wild! Only time I ever got pm was when I had a mother area that I was done with. I left like 5 plants that were destined for the trash in there. All fans turned off and only a t5 on for like 2 weeks lol (was busy setting other areas up and dust even think about it)

I tossed the plants, cleaned the room and have never had any other issues.

Silica is amazing for plant hardiness. If you aren’t using in a drench and foliar (during veg) you are doing yourself a disservice

Also a note: I have like 40+ Different phenos outside, imperfect conditions (an understatement) and zero PM

3 Likes

It may not always been strain, the enviroment will always be the biggest variable to pm, keep air consistently moving & don’t have 1 spot with stagnant atmosphere. ( to much wind though on a plast can cause a “deficiency look “ make sure you identify your problem then take course so you won’t have to play catch up.)

2 Likes

I just added silica to my mix, I need to improve my bio/foliar game though. Using mykos and great white for the soil, I’d like to add an enzyme option and possibly some agt-50 or something similar, but my foliar game is definitely weak.

It may not always been strain, the enviroment will always be the biggest variable to pm, keep air consistently moving & don’t have 1 spot with stagnant atmosphere.

As far as environment, I’ve got a decent amount of fans/ventilation. I’m gonna add an oscillating one to the larger tent, and I bought a larger inline fan/added a baffled filter to increase airflow. Got a dehumidifier set up and I’m running at 73-77f and 40-45% rh for the most part now, using potassium bicarb as a crude IPM strat til I figure out something better

2 Likes

My favorite foliar feed base: silica, fulvic and yucca. You can also add your base npk nutrient to this as needed.

ipm for pest prevention I use: Karanja oil, venerate, grandevo, em5 (Flower friendly) and DE

Add one of these forms of ipm to the above foliar feed and you are good to go. I usually rotate the products and spray every 3-5 days.

3 Likes

Have you seen the thread I made yet has a ipm in there that’s gospel

1 Like

Yup :+1: plenty

3 Likes

Let me know how i can get a few packs and what else you still have.

3 Likes

Alright who’s got SweetTea, mine died :unamused: needs to find

1 Like

If anybody has an OZ kush hit the DM PLEASE

2 Likes

Agtonik’s Savage Cabbage

2 Likes