Exotic Strains

This homie is doing beans for his bills if anyone wants to scope that cereal milk x :eyes::eyes:

I’ll also throw in a pack of curse of Momo x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez on his behalf as he hooked me up on them :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

3/100 today I thought?

Wait what?

I’m dumb, I thought you were saying a bill a pack. I saw they were doing 3 packs for 100 earlier

edit: I’m dumber than I thought, thought it was terpfiend at first

Ohhhhh yeah I’m not sure the price he’s asking, I’ll find out to cross post it here, but tbh I have 2 packs I could make available from him on his benefit buyers choice of course.

Full pack of the

Curse of Momo x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez
Or
Skud x ChunkyOrangeZkittlez
Or a mix of both (labeled)

He’s asking s140 for the two pictured & I’ll slap a 2 pack in for a bill no doubt :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

Birdseeds

1 Like

Cuts I’d like, well, a cut of.
Kush mints
Neville’s haze
Pre 99 sensi star
That old school Indiana bubble gum

1 Like

This

FlashBang-B x (A5HAZEBX x FlashPoint#40) is ridiculous on the profile

Might be up that bubblegum & haze 2 bird with 1 stone

Covers the bubblegum terps but has a ginger / Mac / watermelon complexion

2 Likes

My flashbang goes into flower this flip. Plus canadaro garloti x grape mac (thanks again for the beans), moscato seeds super petrol, and rerunning kind af miracle gelato cookies.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for you to have the v2 she’s super slow in veg but worth every toke :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

My darlins net vegs’ slower vs my others. BUT weighs more plant vs plant of finished flowers. And tests higher than any other strain I have.

Edited
The looks of 1oz weighed out, is 1.25+oz. Super dense nugs. It WILL put you on a couch. And suppresses appetite from what ppl tell me.

3 Likes

Even though I pulled out early on the last batch they had potency & profile clean through but it was only a small yeild, I won’t let my shit bind in 1gals again :man_facepalming:t3:

5 Likes

Charles/David Scott (aka reeferman aka prairie boy seeds) was listed as reeferman breeders collective not association. They got ripped off too many times and he was focused on other projects, so once that name got appropriated, he eventually created his third seed company “scott family farms”. His seeds can now be found on seedbay under that name, but it is different strains then the classics. kinda. he has a new pink kush pheno, a few landrace crosses and a egyptian landrace crossed and backcrossed several generations to love potion. he’s talking about doing some more work on vietnam black in the next few years. All that said, there is some of his old school genetics renamed available through barney’s farm from when they ripped off his strains when they worked together. Sounds like a whole lot of drama, but indeed they sell pink kush and certain strains that match descriptions of his strains. Examples are Lemon Amnesia actually being Love Potion, Acapulco Gold actually being Apple Pie and one of them being Harmony, can’t remember.
Couple other traces of genetics include skunkman sam’s love potion x original haze crosses available on seedbay and underground seeds u-pink kush (stated as a salvage of reeferman’s pink kush) available on attitude etc.

I managed to get a love potion x super silver haze cross that I’ve been trying to sort through to find some love potion phenos. Would love to get some of the willie nelson, love potion and res congo seeds or cuts in pure form though. jealous.

5 Likes

We got the love potion #1 the yr he released it and found a winner outta 2 10 packs. I will look into trying to get some of his in bred lines of it. Sucks all that drama, his gear was killer in the early 2000s. Thanks for the info, i wondered what ever happened he was a great breeder from all the stuff i saw that came from his work.

3 Likes

what are the top 5 strains of all time?

Hindu land race
Afghani land race
Columbia’s land race
Polynesian land race
Hawaiian land race

Without them you wouldn’t have most major strains or the ogs, their my top 5 cause we should pay homage :call_me_hand:t3:

9 Likes

bro cookies only fam…lol jk…

any good cuts/seeds representing those lines?

Columbian is part of Mac lines
Hawaiian of course we wouldn’t have Pineapple Express without
If you’ve smoked any goo, crack of green varieties, kush, or some deep purple kush you have the hills of Afghanistan to thank
Polynesian is also a tropical land race climate ( not as of the same as the Hindu) more mango/ papaya profile if I remember correct
Finally Hindu is responsible for many lemon crosses & some kush as well as many ogs

3 Likes

How does she yield? How long does she take to finish? It looks great!

2 Likes

We grow Columbian at our grow.

2 Likes

I have a buddy who moved to Washington that has a original Thai landrace that would be interesting to use for something like some of the newer strains & make a cross with something that would give off a killer profile.

That Columbian you got is she chocolate?