Evolutionary Capacity of Sars-Cov-2: Propagation of Immune Escape Variants! Please Don't Delete!

The problem being that everyone vaccinated that gets infected is in fact a very efficient Coronavirus mutation machine. Let’s assume all variants covered by the vaccine get neutralized, and what remains? Bingo! New variants that your antibodies didn’t detect.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE Covid vaccines are useless without very strict infection control. Combine that with the fact that Moderna and Pfizer seem to have covered up the actual rate of serious adverse effects (which may be 10x of what was reported), and the antivax Covidiots have accidentally been right for once.

Masking up and strict quarantine are the only measures that can get this shit under control. Everyone who doesn’t want to wear a mask is antisocial and should have their human pass revoked, but i guess Covid will eventually take care of that :wink:

1 Like

That sounds like what china is doing. They been doing great, so we might as well too!

3 Likes

The virus naturally mutates. It’s the immune pressure (Covid vaccines, boosters ) placed on the virus that causes it to select the mutations that become dominate throughout the population, which enables it to get around that pressure, hence immune escape variants.

The Covid vaccines are useless because they provide no sterilizing immunity, which naturally opens the door to immune escape variants. After someone receives their 1st dose, they have to wait 5 weeks for the anitboides to build before their 2nd dose. This was done on a global scale. Between the 1st & 2nd dose the virus has a perfect opportunity to figure out how to get around the pressure placed on it from the vaccines, hence Beta, Delta, Gama, Omicron!

We’ll all soon discover that the virus will do the job of “getting shit under control”! The only way to tame and have a pandemic enter into an endemic phase is herd immunity, and that can only be achieved from the unvaccinated.

Ask yourself this question, which will win biology or technology? Viruses and hosts and been interacting for thousands of years and have established its own echo system. Pfizer thinks they are going to outsmart it. The immune escape variants tell the real story, the virus is in charge!

Welcome to the final phase of the viruses life cycle for the vaccinees, Antibody Dependent Enhancement of infection & Antibody Dependent Enhancement of Disease.

3 Likes

How is it accidental if adverse effects were exactly what was being pointed out as a reason of concern lol

:rofl: :joy: yeah one more try. fuck the world economy, we need to get this under control!!

5 Likes

So let me get this straight, not wearing a piece of fucking cloth on your face is antisocial but mocking the deaths of respected lab technicians is totally kosher in your eyes?

2 Likes

The problem being that the “vaccines” are not actually vaccines. You can be “vaccinated” and eight times boosted and it still will not prevent you from being infected or transmitting that infection. Masks and lockdowns don’t work.

6 Likes

Quad-vaxxed Pfizer CEO that got COVID twice and admitted they didn’t test their emergency-approved vaccine for transmission? Pfizer CEO that pressured the CDC to change the definition of vaccine from “provides immunity” to “provides protection”?

I live in Pfizer territory and it’s sick that they tried to justify vaccine mandates and passports on lies.

5 Likes

only idiots label masks as “a piece of cloth”.

apples and oranges buddy.

that’s correct, because there’s always a sizable number of entitled idiots who think nothing applies to them and they’ll be the eventual viral reservoir that makes non medical interventions useless.

Because none of the Covidiots actually claimed what has now been revealed. They made random, unsubstantiated claims, all of which were factually incorrect. Hence accidental.

The fact you think we need to “get this under control” via lockdowns still is pretty laughable. There’s bigger problems right now.

8 Likes

I dunno man, you might be toeing that party line a little close! I think it’s funny as fuck that you think that drug laws don’t apply to you, yet when daddy government tells you to wear your cloth, anyone who doesn’t is now antisocial.

4 Likes

I like the wording there.

Imagine living in energy crisis era europe thinking a lockdown would be a key component necessary to combat a disease that most of the world forgot already. Now think about the logic you might use to navigate your day to day.

4 Likes

Surely it’s the control that gets these types of people off, no?

2 Likes

What I hear you saying is that it wasn’t about health, but about controlling people?

2 Likes

Absolutely. Maybe I’m just a Covidiot™️, but to watch the narrative play out from “masks don’t work” to “masks are to protect yourself” to “masks are to protect others” to “the vaccine is to protect yourself” to “the vaccine is to protect others” to “the vaccine isn’t as effective as previously thought” to “get your monthly jabs” was and still is completely asinine.

Watching countless small businesses get completely railroaded by lockdowns all while Walmarts and Amazon fulfillment centers are packed full to the brim. The whole thing was about control with thinly veiled threats of “comply or else, it’s for your own good”.

COVID fundamentally was the “Great Reset” where the top corporations were able to shuffle their decks all whilst keeping the little people arguing amongst themselves about who is more wrong. Anybody that can’t look outside and see how our world has fundamentally changed in the last 3 years needs their head checked.

7 Likes

So far I’m immune it’s been 2 years since I had covid…as far as the auto immune replicating vaccine, I could see it being a huge issue with immunity to anything, the method of action for the vaccine is essentially an auto immune disease, with no evidence to support it going away.

It makes your body create cells that it has to kill.