Evolutionary Capacity of Sars-Cov-2: Propagation of Immune Escape Variants! Please Don't Delete!

@Future I’m asking that you don’t delete this thread?

1. Is it possible that the mass vaccination campaign is the driver for all of the immune escape variants, given the suboptimal immune pressure (vaccinal antibodies have no sterilizing immunity, hence suboptimal immune pressure?) placed on the virus on a population- level?

2. is it also possible that the non-neutralizing vaccinnal antibodies have been exerting immune pressure (since Omicron) on the virulence of the virus, and could soon lead to antibody dependent enhancement of disease?

In order for someone to answer the above questions, that someone would need the following disciplines; Immunology, vaccinology, biology, microbiology, evolutionary biology, virology. Very few in the world posses these disciplines, which allow for a scientific theory as to the likely end station of the pandemic, and soon!!!

Simply put, human intervention in an acute self-limiting virus; mass vaccination on population-level, infection prevention measures, have disturbed an echo system (between our immune system, the host, and the microorganism, the virus) that has been in existence for thousands of years, and very soon nature will bring down the infectious pressure on a population-level, so herd immunity can be established.

Kindly watch this video. You’ll know in the first 5 minutes if it’s B.S. I assure it is not!!
Video Published Nov 2021: VACCINE EXPERT WARNS OF COVID VACCINATION CATASTROPHE - The HighWire

Here is a 45 page report published in March, 2022, by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche titled " Poor Virus-Neutralizing Capacity in highly vaccinated populations could soon lead to a fulminant spread of Sars -Cov-2 Super variants that are highly infectious and highly virulent in vaccinees while being fully resistant to all existing and future spike based C19 vaccines".
Geert Vanden Bossche 2-2022.pdf (969.4 KB)

3 Likes

don’t think future is gonna delete covid criticism threads…

8 Likes

I’m only a pay grade above village idiot, and I saw this coming…

13 Likes

This post is not about Covid criticism, it’s about the evolutionary dynamics of human intervention (using a prophylactic vaccine with no sterilizing immunity, during a pandemic on a mass population-level) on an acute self-limiting virus, and what the most likely end station will be, and soon!!!

Omicron is currently going from garage to garage and when it finds the correct motorcycle (picking a mutation) to overcome its last hurdle, overcoming the immune pressure on the virulence of the virus due to the non-neutralizing vaccinal antibodies, which means severe disease and death for all vaccinees! Severe disease and death in the vaccinees will not happen in waves like the other variants, it will be like a tsumi!

What’s the percentage of the population that are vaccinated who work at your local grocery store, walmart, Home Depot, water treatment plant, etc. and how many people out sick (who probably won’t survive) does it take to have those services be non-functional? 95% of the population of the U.S. Government is vaccinated!!!

We can’t see the dynamics of how the virus is evolving, so we ignore what’s currently happening and think it’s just another wave. I suggest all of you WAKE UP!!!

The Power of Nature:
“What you need to control a virus like this one and the same is true for the flu, is herd immunity. Herd immunity means that you have an immune capacity in the population. The kind of immunity that is able to produce sterilizing immunity, which is capable of diminishing the transmission rate in the population. And if there are enough unvaccinated people who have this kind of immunity you can bring down the transmission rate that is low enough that even people who are immunized by either natural infection or who have a weakened immunity, these are elderly people or who have underlying diseases, but you have dimminshed, thanks to herd immunity, that has sterilizing capacity, the transmission rate to a level that is low enough that the likelihood that somebody that has weakened immunity gets infected with a viral load that is high enough is remote. it is so remote that automatically, thanks to herd immunity you protect that part of the population that does not have this kind of immunity. You need a critical mass to generate this capacity. If you have like 20% of the population that remains unvaccinated then you are not going to achieve this, so nature is going to need to find another way to increase this 20% to 90%. Of course if you eliminate an important part of the vaccinated population, then you can increase this part to 60%, 70%, that might be sufficient. This is how it works. These are the laws of nature. The general rule is, you can never end a pandemic without generating herd immunity.”

2 Likes

ALL? No way

also No. I don’t see the presence of vacinnal antibodies encouraging a virus to develop an entire new novel entry means into the cell.

Contempt prior to investigation! Read the 45 page study " Poor Virus-Neutralizing Capacity in highly vaccinated populations could soon lead to a fulminant spread of Sars -Cov-2 Super variants that are highly infectious and highly virulent in vaccinees while being fully resistant to all existing and future spike based C19 vaccines". Geert Vanden Bossche 2-2022.pdf (969.4 KB)

Anecdotally, everyone I know who’s getting sick from Covid recently has been vaccinated. This seems like a problem.

5 Likes

Biden has covid lol. I’d say hopefully he croaks but then we’d have kamala

6 Likes

Read this study on COVID written by a veterinarian?

Edit: it’s not a study its a theory?

3 Likes

It’s an arms race.
The virus evolves faster, and out numbers us.

Have we made the situation worse?

Dunno, but discussing that possibility certainly makes sense. There are plenty of other smart folks who have raised this concern…

9 Likes

Veterinarian medicine is just one of Dr. Geert Vanden Bossoche’s many disciplines read below. Perhaps you should read the report. He’s one of the few people in the world that is able to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

Critique the specifics of the 45 page report. Then we can have some debate!!

Managing Director
VARECO
Sep 2012 - 2019
Europe
Independent vaccine consultant with a long- standing track record in Academia, Vaccine
Industry and Global Health (GH); providing support on vaccine project management as
well as advice, guidance and expert opinion on preclinical development of vaccines &
biologicals, from project selection up to IND. Assignments include prophylactic and
therapeutic vaccine projects in Human and Veterinary Vaccine Industry, Small Biotech,
Global Health organizations in the US or Europe

Head of the Vaccine Development Office
German Centre for Infection Research (DZIF)
Aug 2017 - Dec 2017
Cologne, Germany
Spearheading a portfolio of translational vaccine research projects, conducted at
German universities and research centres sponsored by DZIF. Holding overall
accountability for strategic alignment of translational infection research in support of
preclinical and early clinical testing. Developing a trans-academic translational network
for Vaccine development totaling eight universities and research organizations across
Germany.

Chief Innovation & Scientific Officer
Univac
Nov 2014 - Nov 2016
Huldenberg
II founded Univac as inventor of a new vaccine technology which I subsequently further
developed as CSO of the Company. The technology enables the development of
universal vaccines educating the host immune system to redirect immune targeting
away from canonical antigens to a widely divergent spectrum of vitally vulnerable
pathogen-derived ‘self-mimicking’ antigens, irrespective of MHC polymorphism.
Although ‘non-self’ and exposed on the surface of infected or pathologically altered
cells…

Program Manager
Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI)
Mar 2015 - Mar 2016
Geneva Area, Switzerland
During my term at GAVI, I coordinated GAVI’s Ebola Vaccine Program and contributed
to the implementation of an integrated vaccine work plan in collaboration with Global
Health Partners (WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, CDC, UNICEF), regulators (FDA)
and vaccine manufacturers to enable timely deployment or stockpiling of Ebola vaccine
candidate(s) that suitably meet the requirements for use in an Ebola epidemic. In this
capacity, I also contributed to several workshops aimed at proposing…
Show more

DVM, PhD, adjunct professor
Positions in Academia
Sep 1980 - Sep 2015
Belgium - Germany

• Training in Veterinary Medicine at the faculty Notre-Dame-de-la-Paix and the State
    University of
    Ghent (1980-1983)
  • Doctoral degree in Veterinary Medicine from State University of Ghent (1983)
  • Postdoctoral training in Equine Medicine and Surgery at the Free University of Berlin,
    Germany
    (1984-1987)
  • Postdoctoral Fellowship in Virology at James A. Baker Institute for Animal Health,
    Cornell
    University, Ithaca, NY 14850, USA (Sept 1990- mid 1991)
  • Research…

Senior Program Officer, Global Health, Vaccine Discovery

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
May 2008 - Jun 2011
Seattle, Washington 98102, USA
Responsible for operating Vaccine Programs (e.g., HIV-1, Malaria, TB, Polio…) and
establishing international product development partnerships for immune interventions
in Global Health (e.g., with Academia, Biotech Industry, NIH, Welcome Trust, WHO,
PATH). Coordinating and spearheading international collaborations and consortia on
innovative vaccine approaches and steering multidisciplinary vaccine initiatives

Global Project Director Influenza Vaccines
Solvay Biologicals
Jul 2007 - May 2008
Weesp, the Netherlands
Responsible for leading the operational aspects of an interdisciplinary project team
including the planning and implementation of adjuvanted Influenza vaccines that enable
dose sparing. Implementation of commercial-scale production of cell-based methods
and expansion of Influenza vaccine production capacity such as to meet DHSS (U.S.
Department of Human Health Services) contractual requirements (Pandemic Influenza
Preparedness Plan)
Director, Research Program Leader and Head of Adjuvants
Novartis Vaccines & Diagnostics
Aug 2006 - Jul 2007
Siena, Italy & Emeryville, USA
Vaccine Research Program/Adjuvant Program responsibilities:

• Project leader of NVD’s RSV vaccine project (Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
  • Coordinator of preclinical activities on combined seasonal RSV-Influenza vaccine for
    elderly & high risk adults
  • Responsible for defining and shaping the scope and strategy of NVD’s adjuvant and
    vaccine delivery technologies including management of NVD’s adjuvant portfolio,
    opportunity…

Head of Adjuvant Technologies and Alternative Deliveries, R&D
GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals
May 2001 - May 2006
Rixensart, Belgium

• Research Program Leader on Vaccine Formulation Development & Alternative
    Deliveries and in charge of biophysical characterization activities on adjuvanted vaccine

formulations.

• Coordination and follow-up of extramural contracts & collaboration agreements on
    new immunization strategies and innovative vaccine adjuvant, delivery or formulation
    technologies (e.g., co-delivery, mucosal, subcutaneous, intradermal immunization)
  • Development and validation of vaccine and…
    GSK Biologicals

o Senior Project Leader ‘Adolescent Vaccine Projects’
Jun 1998 - May 2001
Rixensart, Belgium
Major responsibilities:
Project Management on Raw Material Traceability (RAMATRA) and vaccine projects in
Late Development, e.g., Herpes Simplex Virus type 2, Hepatitis B, Streptococcus
Pneumoniae and Enterotoxic Escherichia Coli (in collaboration with SBL Vaccines,
Sweden)
o New Biotech Vaccine Development and QC-QA Manager
Feb 1995 - May 1998
Rixensart, Belgium
Major responsibilities (3 direct reports; 6 technicians):

• Management and coordination of vaccine product development, optimization as
    well as validation of analytical methods in accordance with regulatory requirements
    or guidelines and vaccine marketing constraints
  • Budget management of all activities related to QC assay development
  • Transfer from R&D and further development of new QC-relevant characterization
    techniques on new vaccine candidates (e.g., HSV-2 vaccine, Lyme disease vaccine);
    contacts with national/international regulatory and health authorities (e.g., FDA,
    NIBSC, IHE, WHO,…) on technical dossiers; active participation in pre-IND meetings

according to some guy on Future4200…

4 Likes

Pfizer would like to have a word with you.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Is there a “vaccine Theory” for RNA virus infections resulting in pandemic? Let us ask those involved in HIV vaccine research.

I am talking about the old meaning of vaccines.

Networks, numbers and errors.

I recommend everyone be “up to date” with all injections provided by health care industry…or mandates.

1 Like

Perhaps he is feeling a bit guilty about the polio out break in India?

2 Likes

In my understanding “evolutionary pressure” is only able to select mutations already in existence. There is no “evolutionary pressure” driving the rate of mutations much less selectively doing so.

1 Like

“Molecular drive” RNA polymerase error rate!
Built into the the system.

Think of a “strain” as a set of variants clustered about some specific or strain “defining epitope”. There is no single virus.

There may be some ad hoc “defining sequence” entered in a list.
Perhaps such an entry exists that none actually know where it came from?

Now think of trillions upon trillions of such units reproducing every day in 10s of millions of hosts…expanding the variance set defined by the polymerase error rate. (Yes I am aware of NSP 14 function).

1 Like

I’m sure there are plenty of places in lesser developed countries that are hardly vaccinated at all. Comparing these populations to the us/Europe should show any widespread negative effects of the vaccine.

Monkey pox right now reminds me of aids in the early 80s. It mostly only affects gay dudes, so other people ignore it. With the new prep pill, gay men have stopped using condoms, which is why syphilis and gonorrhea are so widespread, and I am guessing monkey pox too. The government is completely unable to criticize the gay population for promiscuity, because someone might be offended.

Eventually monkey pox could mutate to become much more transmissible. Maybe it gets together with Corona and makes Rona Pox or Monkey Rona.

5 Likes

Perhaps this article could bring some insight as to who is getting infected with Monkey Pox, and what part of the population are Asymptomatic carriers.