Evolutionary Capacity of Sars-Cov-2: Propagation of Immune Escape Variants! Please Don't Delete!

Now THAT is a SPOOK resume. Seems like he gets around a lot…

1 Like

“Leaky” vaccines are a real problem. If a vaccine does not actually vaccinate you, it greatly contributes to the creation of mutations and that’s an unfortunate fact that any scientist worth their salt will agree with.
The current well-known therapeutics (ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine) can actually almost completely eliminate the above-mentioned problem.

4 Likes

not as true as it’s been advertised. just like with HIV/AIDS, this was the same claim in the 80s, and we now know it wasn’t quite true.
monkeypox isnt an STI, it can be transmitted via simple skin-to-skin touch, or on bedsheets, etc.

because it’s been constantly advertised as such, and because the govt/healthcare response/media information has been an absolute failure in regards to monkeypox, both healthcare workers and the general public are under a ton of misconceptions–so much that if you think you have monkeypox, and are NOT a gay man, there’s a high likelihood you’ll simply be turned away and not even given a test.

what sucks is that these gross misconceptions are going to throw fuel on the already lit fire in the US around gay and trans people and it’s gonna end up with even more violence directed towards these people. fucking sucks

no idea if he’s right or wrong but it’s funny to me that every single citation in the article by Geert Vanden Bossche a few posts above are to his own articles lol
‘statement A is true’ --citation: (because I said so a week ago on my website)

By that definition, neither is herpes. The one small sample I saw studied were all gay men, about a third of them had gonorrhea or syphilis too, and their reported number of partners was high. The Dallas outbreak started in a bath house. I don’t say this from a perspective of moral judgment, I just think our public health messaging from the government is affected by their fear of sounding judgmental. Politics and public health policy making should never be mixed, but they always are.

i realize you’re not on a moral/judgemental tip with that stuff, and i really appreciate that. for real, there’s enough homophobic bullshit in this country, and this site, as it is.

i think if the study involves all gay men, of course it will lead one to make inferences about this being a issue relevant to only gay men. an outbreak having started in a bath house will act as corroborating evidence, if that’s the theory you’re looking to support. i don’t see it corroborate anything that they had other sti’s though, 1/3 to 2/3 of [everyone] has some form of herpes or hpv (for example)

it’s not that i don’t see your point, i just don’t see it the same way homie

3 Likes

lmao (extra characters for length)

ignore = ignore + 1;

carryon

Calling bullshit on this.

COVID will evolve and mutate regardless of vaccination regimes - the selection pressure from vaccines is small compared to other pressures.

COVID is just the latest of a whole range of SARS viruses found in nature which can jump into humans.

Most of the conspiracy theorists seem to lack a basic uonderstanding of biology so assume everything about a new virus must be human made.

Learn virology 101 including studying the behavior of Coronaviruses across a range of species before you try to contribute to amateur COVID conspiracy chat.

Health professionals and scientists have been studying and warning about the risks of new SARS like viruses for decades because this is all predictable behaviour regardless of the use of vaccines and antivirals.

This is a new endemic/epidemic disease of humans and it’s here to stay and evolve regardless of what type of tin foil hat you wear.

2 Likes

We don’t delete threads here unless they violate very specific laws.

However, this thread probably belongs in the covid 19 echo chamber sub, same place all my covid threads are (should be?)

2 Likes

@elchemy….are you awake?
Eco Health report 5 year summary to NIH funding dated 2018: Judicial Watch FOIA…declassified

Specific Aim 3: Testing Predictions of CoV Inter-Species Transmission
3.1 In vivo infection of Human ACE2 (hACE2) expressing mice with SARSr-CoV S protein
variants
In Year 5, we continued with in vivo infection experiments of diverse bat SARSr-CoVs on transgenic mice expressing human ACE2. Mice were infected with 4 strains of SARSr-CoVs with different S protein, including the full-length recombinant virus of SARSr-CoV WIV1 and three chimeric viruses with the backbone of WIV1 and S proteins of SHC014, WIV16 and Rs4231, respectively. Pathogenicity of the 4 SARSr-CoVs was evaluated by recording the survival rate of challenged mice in a 2-week course. All of the 4 SARSr-CoVs caused lethal infection in hACE2 transgenic mice, but the mortality rate vary among 4 groups of infected mice (Fig. 13a). 14 days post infection, 5 out of 7 mice infected with WIV1 remained alive (71.4%), while only 2 of 8 mice infected with rWIV1-SHC014 S survived (25%). The survival rate of mice infected with rWIV1-WIV16S and rWIV1-4231S were 50%. Viral replication was confirmed by quantitative PCR in spleen, lung, intestine and brain of infected mice. In brain, rWIV1 , rWIV1- WIV16S and rWIV1 -4231S cannot be detected 2 days or 4 days post infection. However, rWIV1-SHC014 was detected at all time points and showed an increasing viral titer after infection. The viral load reached more than 109 genome copies/gat the dead point (Fig. 13b). We also conducted histopathological section examination in infected mice. Tissue lesion and lymphocytes infiltration can be observed in lung, which is more significant in mice infected with rWIV1-SHC014 S (Fig. 13d) than those infected with rWIV1 (Fig. 13c). These results suggest that the pathogenicity of SHC014 is higher than other tested bat SARSr-CoVs in transgenic mice that express hACE2.

WOOOHAN WILDING!
NYC-CHERIOS
Bukarooos from the “teat”
All safely carried out in P3 lab?
WIV only opened French designed P4 lab in 2019.
HMMMM

Did someone say “recombinant SHC014”???

Highly recommend everyone stay up to date on all vaccines, boosters and “updates”
You can only imagine.

1 Like

Lots of things point towards lab leak theory

Some things are counter to it, like early records of SARs COV 2

2019?
2013 to 2018 5 year report.

Missing the boat to Cadiz?

ftfy

Indeed, but vaccination combined with half-assed containment measures and subsequent mass infection does theoretically induce quicker immune escape, because without vaccination there would be less selection pressure due to immunocompetent hosts.

Put simply, failing containment strategies in tandem with non-sterile immunity actively selects for immune escape variants.

It’s not malice nor fate, it’s just incompetence and ignorance hard at work

Yep, first and foremost the aggressive counterarguments coming from virologists like Charité Berlin’s Christian Drosten, who made little effort to disguise his defence of Peter Daszak.

I’d say it could have been a failed attempt at getting the virus into wider circulation outside of China, thus actually cementing the lab leak theory. Only genetic sequencing would tell the truth.

1 Like

Rioplex…haven’t seen you for a while.
Concise and refreshing.

Cognitive dissonance vibrates with over tones of fear…the prevailing narrative is meant to confuse.
This is not 101 psyop.

Most important thing is to get your mRNA shots and all boosters, and stay "up to date. "

…nsp 12 -15 key…to inhibition of innate response.

@elchemy not a contribution

1 Like

Been trying to stay out of these threads for my own sanity… But:

I’m trying to understand what the impact on antibody profile is at play here.

If we’ve got a population with 2-3 doses of “leaky” vaccines that catches Omicron

And a similar sample size of unvaccinated population that hasn’t caught alpha or delta and has recently caught omicron.

Is the resulting antibody profile, and resulting immunity different?

I’ve heard people re-catching omicron after as little as 4 weeks. Vaccinated and non.

I also know there’s vaccines being developed targetting omicron specifically as well, albeit mRNA; are these “leaky”/problematic if they’re providing immunity against infection? The initial mRNA had decent immune efficacy against alpha and Delta, but obviously not doing much against spread of omicron.

Happy to admit my ignorance when it comes down to the nitty gritty of receptors. Hard to take a lot of things seriously when I’m supposed to be 5g microchipped, sterile, mutated sheep that loves the government or something.

This is going to be the proverbial dog…circling for it’s own tail…
NEVER FUCKING ENDING…
I recently have first hand experience… I was able to infect my homie… 12 HOURS after I was infected… THATS A FUCKING CRAZY R VALUE

Leaky is putting it mildly. The old definition of a vaccine was a substance that prevents you from being infected by or transmitting an infection. The Covid shot does neither of those things. Then again, maybe the Covid shot self identies as a vaccine, hence it is one🤔

5 Likes

Hopefully it stays upper respiratory :man_shrugging:

I guess the general consensus is that our best case scenario will be enough infections/vaccinations to have our bodies and immune response to fall into the same intensity as most other colds/rhinovirus.

Hopefully that happens sooner than later.

Seems like Reddit/onejoke is leaking :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Anyone got anything useful to add?

1 Like

I’m about to be @lady420

1 Like