Ethanol recovery pumps similar to trs?

I’m about this. The cost is expensive. But you don’t have to hire people if you can automate the system. Further reducing production costs

1 Like

Crap, the picture won’t upload. Women usually don’t understand. I did rdwc for a long time!

1 Like

Automation is great!

1 Like

Shit, that’s way more “complicate” (easier) than mine! I’m just using a ph doser, chillers and RO filter for incoming water. Still doing res changes manually and nutrient top offs manually. All that only takes me 2 hrs a week :joy:

1 Like

Slucket: The Revolutionary Hydroponic Bucket

We gotta get together sometime man. We could talk for days about this shit. Lol.

With the dosatron’s set up I was able to go on vacation in Florida for 3 weeks during flowering!

1 Like

I’m back and forth from Michigan and Oregon

That’s awesome, I’m currently using current culture with cultured solutions nutrients. killing it bro. So happy with it

Check out the link to the Maximum Yield article I posted. I’m the second guy from the left in the picture. I helped develop the slucket technology. It totally solves all the problems with the current culture setup.

2 Likes

I’ll look into it. Always looking for ways to improve it!

1 Like

Isn’t second dude from the left Ed rosenthal?

5 Likes

Opps, second from the right and that is Ed!

2 Likes

Lol, I was about to say…

Man, one little stupid mistake like that with butane and it would be all over! Opppss, boom…

1 Like

Been there man. Never a boom, but certainly pushed it beyond belief… had a 6-7lb tank stretch on me from overfilling it. It was a closed bottom 6” spool, 1’ tall with tri clamp lid.

I believe it to have been a combination of n2 in the system and overfilling it, but the bottom of the tank is 5/16-3/8 thick and it stretched in the center 1/4 of an inch out. That tank must have been over 7-800psi to be able to do that… thankfully the tri clamp seal broke and the tank bled off at that point…

It was the biggest eye opener ever.
I stopped blasting after that for a while and changed lots of stuff after that scare

3 Likes

Working with ethanol makes me feel so much safer.

1 Like

Shit is crazy! I’ve had a couple blow outs from stripped bolts, I totally understand.

1 Like