Ethanol Extraction White Paper

Are there any centrifuges compatible with liquid hydrocarbons like heptane? Is the Ace compatible?

I am not sure yet. It was not spec’d to be. Bunna, Teflon, stainless, polycarbonate.

Heard the Ace gaskets don’t come in contact with the solvent, and may be good with heptane, etc. Look forward to seeing I suppose.

Great to hear that, please keep us updated on this!

All of those materials have “excellent” compatibility with hexane in the reports I just looked up. So we’re looking good so far.

1 Like

What was your effieciency rate when extracting wet?

@cyclopath Thanks for this great information!

1 Like

@Photon_noir and the folks at Curian have a new 2020 ethanol white paper for y’all

It’s a great read & I highly recommend it.

Not my work…just posting here so that all the previous links sprinkled around this site give access to the update.

11 Likes

Is there a way to download this whitepaper?

Not that I’ve figured out…

Screenshot every page and combine into a pdf. Only way I’ve been able to figure it out.

1 Like

Page by page, right click, copy image, “paste image” into Word.

You can also buy a copy of the whitepaper printed as a magazine here: Blurb Bookstore. Buy, sell or share self published books | Blurb Books

3 Likes

if you select the whole thing and print as pdf as SELECTION ONLY it comes out perfect

4 Likes

Yep, downloaded it yesterday 1/18/2020 it asks for your Name & Email address then provides you a link to download. It’s well written and you don’t need a PHD to understand it! I recommend it, it’s very informative and interesting reading.

2 Likes

anyone read the latest revision of the white paper??

definelty think they are being a bit optimistic of the CBD industry :joy: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

I hate that they lock the viewing to the website :-1:

once they have your email… they send you updates. I just put in my old email i used originally to view…

its marketing… what do you expect

1 Like

I expect in exchange for my email to get a PDF I can view offline.

2 Likes

I just typed in a random email…

Worked fine lol

3 Likes