Ethanol Evaporation

Let me circle back to morality. Imagine a customer who is new to edibles without any tolerance. Maybe new to thc in general. If you are giving them something that is not properly dosed to your technique your going to end up with either edibles that are to high and to low as far as strength. The to high servings are a black eye on the industry. Best case scenario creating a bad trip for the unknowing client, and worse case actually being a health hazard. To low of doses create either a client who believes edibles don’t affect them like that, or believe they were ripped off by an unscrupulous vendor.

A valid point. We need to maintain product quality!

What is the best way to educate those producing the edibles, without turning them off and making them defensive?

4 Likes

Beating them??

2 Likes

With logiic. You have been the good cop, I’ve been the bad cop. We shouldn’t assume good faith when we can’t think of a reasonable doubt at least I won’t when I know better. It takes a village to raise a child.

Also if u want a gummy recipe or more info on spraying use the search bar it’s been covered extensively

Logic?

Is it possible that they innocently asked how to do something they heard about and naively decided to try?

How much of our dialog was focused on educating them as to the error of their thinking, versus putting them on the defensive?

How would you grade our affinity and common reality with them?

Not trying to play good cop or hall monitor, but encourage open communication on this forum without fear of social embarrassment. A critical foundation for camaraderie and the synergism that becomes the tide that raises all boats.

4 Likes

Sorry for coming off as so crude, edited previous posts for language. The forum has been down this path several times. All of these posts listed are interesting to understand the undercurrent of what’s going on in the industry if anyone asking above was doing so in earnest I apologize. If they were looking to mass produce a bm garbage product and seeking help from the forum I hope that there has been enough information exchanged in the dialogue here (there definitely is in the above pictured threads to not do it).

Economically it doesn’t make sense, you will lose clientele in the long run. If your wanting to do it for personal enjoyment please think about infusing. It will taste infinitely better.

Sorry for coming off as brash. I respect your prior work (it was my go to prior to future4200). I haven’t eaten in about 12 hours and I am definetly the hangry type. That combined with my universal rule that if anyone is talking about spraying distillate they are up to no good, I was on a short fuse.

1 Like

We all have a bad day and I agree it is a bad process. Hopefully they got the point.

3 Likes