Ethanol Centrifuge for extraction,available in stock,with dehydration,free filter bags

Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

You guys should put together turn key packages

Anyone who knows how to piece all this together would probably avoid this level of quality and the neophyte you are looking for is probably confused as to what else they need to make a finished product

Offering a turnkey solution for sale in Los Angeles
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Large centrifuge 110L already sold out, :partying_face::+1:only 30-60L available,If you need them to work please contact me!
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Centrifuge 450 for sale in Los Angeles, available in stock, support ordering, can pick up, excellent price, with controller PLC and filter bag, if you like it, please come to me​:clap::sunglasses::+1:
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Available in stock in Los Angeles.

Our centrifuges are two-way running, the controller can adjust the speed and direction, with interlayer, there are centrifuge bags, usually four, 90L,135L ethanol and the total volume of materials, the control box can be hung on the wall, all the controls are In the centrifuge, on the touch screen, they are in the Los Angeles warehouse, self-pick up anytime, accept cash, credit card, wire payment, tell me when you need it to work for you?
Contact Email,sara@korayinstrument.com // Whatsapp,86 17839983630

For sale in Los Angeles, available in 30L and 60L
Contact Email,sara@korayinstrument.com Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Can you do a 0down 0 apr no payments for a year 120 month financing for me?

Centrifuge 30L and 110L are sold out, only 60L is available in stock, please let me know if needed

Contact Email,sara@korayinstrument.com// Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Centrifuge, do ethanol extraction, 60L, available in Los Angeles, with filter pack, equipped with PLC controller, whole stainless steel, equipped with explosion-proof motor and fan, can meet extraction, dehydration, drying processes… let it work efficiently for you!
Contact Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Fast delivery, support pick up, centrifuge enthanol extraction machine, very popular, high quality, choose it for work!with controller, with filter bags.

Centrifuge 450, with a total volume of 135L for sale in Los Angeles, used for ethanol extraction, with interlayer, PLC controller can regulate the rotation speed, direction and function settings, accept self-pickup, fast delivery, if you like, please contact me order💯🎉🔥
Contact Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

How much is this?

Contact you😄

Centrifuge stock is sold out :partying_face: :clap:
A batch of new centrifuges will arrive in the US next month, accepting pre-order, PSZ-600, 110L, 50lb

Hi dear bro extraction-sara I have important client looking for advanced chiller reactor. Many thanks for pricing.

3 Likes

ok, no problem, here are my contact details
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

Centrifuge PSZ-600 is available in stock, can process 50 lbs each time, 90-100 lbs an hour, fast delivery, with filter bag, controller, explosion-proof motor and fan, if you need it to work, please contact me, a small amount, thank you!
Email:sara@korayinstrument.com
WhatsApp86 17839983630

Nice centrifuge, popular centrifuge, centrifuge for ethanol extraction, sold in stock in Los Angeles, can process 50 lbs of biomass at a time, works twice an hour, can choose single phase and three phase, if you need them Work, please contact me as soon as possible, a small amount of stock can be selected!
Email:sara@korayinstrument.com
WhatsApp86 17839983630