Ethanol Centrifuge for extraction,available in stock,with dehydration,free filter bags

Item Model/Manufacturer:China
Description:High Performance Centrifuge For Washing Ethanol Extraction,97%Solid liquid separation
Price/MSRP: $7500-9500(DDP)
Current location of item:China and On the Road in America
Estimated lead time:7-10 Days
Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: One Year and Lifelong after-sales service

If you are interested, please contact me,Thanks!

Centrifuge for sale in Los Angeles, USA, does anyone need it?dm me details

Very popular centrifuge, used by our customers from 2019, so far, still working perfectly, if you need it, please contact me, we will provide good price and high quality products, thank you

Both the United States and China are in stock, starting from 7100, with controller, insulation cotton, and filter bag.

The centrifuges in the US are all sold out, the next batch will wait until after the Chinese New Year

Advance reservations accepted, 10 units available,ask me for price list

In stock, 110L, can process 100 lbs biomass per hour,It is solid-liquid separation,With extraction and dehydration,the dehydration rate can reach 95-97%, of course, you may need a powerful chiller to cool the solvent, such as ethanol, or even need a tank to pre-cool the solvent to save time, but also help to produce concentrated fractions and isolates, the whole extraction process is controlled by PLC programming.#This is the jacketed centrifuge!

325 lbs of biomass per process, high quality washer, who takes that away?

In stock, who needs it?

Available in stock, great price, with controller, filter bag

IN stock,dm me

In stock, 110L, can process 100 lbs biomass per hour,It is solid-liquid separation,With extraction and dehydration,the dehydration rate can reach 95-97%, of course, you may need a powerful chiller to cool the solvent, such as ethanol, or even need a tank to pre-cool the solvent to save time, but also help to produce concentrated fractions and isolates, the whole extraction process is controlled by PLC programming.

sara@korayinstrument.com
86 17839983630
Thanks

#Centrifuge used for ethanol extraction, with interlayer, can work with chillers, low temperature makes work more efficient, can be used in stock, if you like it, please tell me, thank you​:gift::bell::star_struck:

Sold in the US

Different mesh #100, #80, #70, #40, #30

Available in stock,Pm me for great price

Centrifuge sold in Los Angeles, 30L, with controller, filter bag, stainless steel, can soak, extract, Pm me for.more info!