Ethanol Centrifuge for extraction,available in stock,with dehydration,free filter bags

The last one, who needs it?Fast delivery
sara@korayinstrument.com 86 17839983630

Order a centrifuge and get a free filter bag!

For sale in Los Angeles, Centrifuge30L

The last centrifuge sold in Los Angeles, excellent price, with soaking, extraction, can work with the chiller, pre-cold will be even better!Pm me​:sunglasses::bell:

Email:sara@korayinstrument.com
WhatsApp86 17839983630

Who needs it? You can pick it up at any time

For sale in Los Angeles, with chiller, excellent price, who needs a centrifuge?

Fast delivery, for sale in Los Angeles, extraction centrifuge, with controller, with filter bag,Pm more!

The centrifuge PSZ-350,for sale in Los Angeles,30L and can process 25-30 pounds per hour.

For sale in Los Angeles, available in stock,#Centrifuge,great price,with controller,filter bags,do ethanol extract!:smile::fire::clap:Pm me more details

New unit, fast delivery, pick up support

Turnkey solution available for sale in Los Angeles

sara@korayinstrument.com 86 17839983630

Centrifuge in stock is usually used to extract hemp, ethanol and dehydration, can be soaked, with interlayer, two-way operation, motor and controller are explosion-proof, if you are interested, please contact me.:fire::smile::love_you_gesture::bell:

Can you pls send me a price list .
Thanks !

1 Like

No problem.:wink:

I have filter bags for the centrifuge, accepting customize.

More centrifuge sizes can be selected, 30L-60L, 110L, a new batch is sold in Los Angeles, fast delivery, support self-pickup!

Contains controller and filter bag, no additional purchase required, provide turnkey solution, also chiller available in Los Angeles.More details contact me,thanks!
Email,sara@korayinstrument.com
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

After connecting all the equipment,
First, pre-cooling
Fill the jar with alcohol, turn on the cryopump and cool the jar of alcohol to -60 ℃,
Second, centrifuge extraction
1. Soak, open the lid of the centrifuge, put the material bag containing the biomass into the drum of the centrifuge, turn on the vacuum pump, inject the cold alcohol in the jar into the centrifuge, start the centrifuge, and the cannabis and alcohol are fully mixed;
2. Dehydration, high-speed rotation through a centrifuge to expel cannabinoid alcohol mixture.
Third, alcohol recovery
The mixture of cannabinoid and alcohol is injected into the rotary evaporator, the air is drawn out, the vacuum environment is maintained, the water bath is heated to 50 ° C, the alcohol is recovered, and the crude cannabis oil is obtained.

Offer turnkey solution! Available in stock in Los Angeles
Whatsapp,86 17839983630

A variety of sizes can be chosen, 30-60-110L, with an interlayer, using explosion-proof motor, can be soaked, extracted, dehydrated, dried, can work with the chiller, the whole body is made of stainless steel, can work all day without interruption, through the control screen PLC to set the rotation speed, time and direction, 4-5 filter bags are presented, provide the operation manual, Works at least 15lbs-50lbs of biomass each time, works twice per hour, contact me for more details, for sale in Los Angeles, fast delivery!No tariff,can pick up or delivery to the door,Cash or credit card, Wire payment.with warranty,brand new unit,high quantity!:+1::+1::+1:

Whatsapp,86 17839983630🙌Thanks!