User support / Warranty:

YH Chem Model YMD-2S-2 7" Wiped Film Evaporator

Includes: (1) Golander YT25 roller pump
(2) USA Lab 200C 30L Recirculating Heaters 18.3L/Min
(1) USA Lab Heater/Chiller -40C-200C 6L
(1) USA Lab Chiller -30C 30L
(1) Beaker and Wrench BWRV-48 vacuum pump 4x10^-2 Pa
(2) Beaker and Wrench Outlet pumps

All fluids that were drained from heaters and chillers including Caldera 7, Dowtherm SR-1, Inland 19 vacuum pump oil.

Also includes various Jack stands, extra parts eg, gaskets, clamps, sample bottles, flasks, roller pump hose, extra set of wiper blades, hoses for heaters/chillers.

Great shape. Comes with 10g heat transfer fluid 10g vacuum pump oil. Dm me if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest!

How many litres an hour ?

3.5-7L an hr

Could I call and ask
Some questions

This thing work? Chillers and heaters still operational and baths not all corroded?

1 Like

i bet you cant post a video of this thing actually running and distilling

you can also find these on direct from YHCHEM brand new for like 45k with all the ancilliary equipement ready to run right out of the crate

3 Likes

Absolutely

Everything worked great before we unplugged and cleaned. Been sitting for over a year now.

My buddy added B&W gear pumps, bought new chillers. In great running shape. :+1:t3: has been unplugged and cleaned. No video, sry

that thing is worth 20k tops. You can literely get it brand new shipped directly from YHCHEM or TOPTION for 45k delivered with heaters, chillers, diffusion and gear pumps lol

3 Likes

I thought it said 7500

75k will get you a used vta or chemtech

1 Like

Thanks for your input, my buddy put alot into it. This is the price hes asking. Comes with fluids, new gear pumps, lightly used chillers and heaters

Did you miss the part where you can buy this brand spanking new for $45,000?

so how do the tweaker and wrench gear pumps attach to the gear pumps on the system currently ? why would someone need the additional tweaker and wrench pumps and how do those add any kinda value to a used system ?

IF you havnt looked around anything used is barley getting half of retail so not sure why your “buddy” would even assume its fair to even offer it at that price especially when you cant even proove it runs and distills?

does that tweaker and wrench pump pull vacuum to the levels you are advertsing? wheres the difusion pump? Is 1 year old transfer fluid even worth anything?

3 Likes

new price drop. $55,000 for the unit

1 Like

Why Bash someone’s sales
Who knows he get s lucky ?
Either way not useful to anyone

Is this still available

It is :+1:t3: