Equipment for sale. Butane ffe, recovery pumps, chillers and more!

Hey guys got somethings I want clear out of my storage unit to make room for some motors I need to hide away :eyes:.

Across international -30 10L chiller
$2600

Poly science 6160 1HP chiller with turbine pump
$3200 (this one is more powerful then the across chiller but does not go as low)

2x cemp-ol recovery pumps, one does not have wheels, one has the condenser in the rear. If you buy they both you get a free fancy stainless hardline manifold that pairs both of them up.
$1600 per unit

2x Trs-21 recovery pump, if you buy two you get a fancy stainless manifold that pairs them together
$700 per

Welch 2052 fully chemical resistant diaphragm pump
$2000

2x 1.9 cubic foot Across international vacuum ovens
$1200 per (I might sell another 2)

I have a 4x60 jacketed spool (I think this could be a sick recovery vessel)

12x12 jacketed spool

1.5 x 18in jacketed spool

6x36 jacketed spool (have lots of other 6in parts as well to make it a material column)

12in lid with 3x 2in tri clamp connections on top along with 2x 1/4 FNPT fittings

4x24 jacketed spool

6in hemisphere lid

6in x 6in jacketed base

Lots of random non jacketed spools hit me up

BVV AFS in-line crc column with two pods, never used could be sick for a small system, since the cartridges slide in and out of the column.
$150

Custom butane ffe I designed and built, I will Instruct on set up and operation. This is steel and heater set up only, using the above chillers I was about to hit 3lbs recovery. Unit is very small at about 24in x 24in floor space. Dm for pictures
$12,000

10 Likes

Will you throw some pics of the FFE up? I’m interested in checking out how you designed, and put together your FFE… Don’t see many made for butane… Is it possible to run propane, or any combination of gasses through your FFE?

2 Likes

Details on the ffe and pictures desired.

Only hear about the wait list with pinnacles

2 Likes

If you weren’t so far away I’d probably grab the ffe from you,

3 Likes

It can fit on a pallet…

Yes with proper precautions/ equipment

1 Like

Would you do both ovens at 1k a piece ?

Bump!

Bump! Help a guy clear out his storage unit! Open to offers let’s just clear this thing out!

How much for 6in hemisphere lid, and the 1.5" spool?

1 Like

Location?

It’s all located in Sacramento

Lots of stainless parts gone and the two vacuum ovens!

1 Like

Bumping this

2 Likes

Across international chiller, Welch pump and 12 lid sold!

2 Likes

Where are the vac ovens located

Sacramento! @Canna-Envy

1 Like

@Badcookieextracts is the proud owner of the ffe!

4 Likes

Very proud indeed !

13 Likes

Look at her go!