End of Month Flash Sale! CBD, CBG, CBN

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a flash sale for all of my products right now to drive in some sales before the month is out. Please come to me with any inquiry for CBD, CBN, CBG isolates and distillates, compliant and T-Free alike.

Raw Material Wholesale Products
THC Free Distillate (BSD)
CBD Isolate
Full Spectrum (Compliant) Distillate
CBG Isolate
CBG Distillate
CBN Isolate
CBC Isolate
Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate
THC Free Crystal Resistant Distillate
THC Free crude oil
D8 Distillate
HHC Distillate

Large volumes welcome. Happy to work any opportunity. Please reach out with your interests as this deal will only last until the end of the month.

Please may I see some info on your Water Soluble Powder?

1 Like

How do you have a: “water-soluble powder” at only 10% concentration but claim to have a 20% liquid?

Mathematically & scientifically it makes no sense considering… once you dry your water-soluble liquid that is the water-soluble powder you’re offering.

At 2% liquid… your powder would ONLY be maybe ~10% maybe if it doesn’t fall out prior to drying (95% positive it will); furthermore, IF you did have a 20% “water-soluble liquid” the testing for your powder would be 50%+

However, can you DM me your CoA’s for: CBG, CBN, and CBC isolates. Thanks

1 Like

I get what you are saying, but these products each have different applications and are not created from one particular water soluble platform. The lower water soluble powder options were designed for beverage mixes and products alike.

What costs are you interested in for the following cannabinoid isolates?

Something cheap, some 10gram samples to run QC before purchasing, pretty standard stuff.

2 Likes

Please send me your email and I can forward over my decks. Thank you so much for your interest.

bump!

i’m interested in looking at your prices for CBN, CBC and the CBG distillate. My email is twincitiesbotanicals@gmail.com (I can’t send a dm cause its a new account.) Our application is to prevent CBD distillate carts from crystallizing

1 Like

Just sent an email.

Bumpp

Please send over to gaiagoodsltd@gmail.com

Can you send me details about the CR disty please?

1 Like

I’m interested in CBD Isolate - please email price and COA to johnplietke@gmail.com

1 Like

Cbd isolate . Please send me a email with prices . Adrian@padel604.com

1 Like

bump it

bump!

Should call this post the “END OF THE YEAR SALE” LOL. Prices are hot!

Interested in CBC and CBN isolate pricing

Guess I should have started with that lol. Do you sell small quantities? like 10g

boost this post! Final 2020 Sale going on now!