End of Month Flash Sale! CBD, CBG, CBN

Bump bump

1 Like

Bump

ALL CGMP CERTIFIED AND ISO:9001 CERTIFIED. GARAUNTEE PRODUCT QUALITY. GARAUNTEE CONSISTENCY.

Could you do me a price sheet

1 Like

dm me bump

1 Like

Can I get a price sheet please pal

blackbadgercbd@gmx.com

What’s the price and COA on CBC isolate

CBD Isolate Sale
1-10kg: $500/1kg
11-35kg: $450/1kg
36-49kg: $400/1kg
50kg+: $350/1kg

GMP certified and ISO:9001

1 Like

Damn @C-BASS13 your prices are too high, I’m getting iso for less

1 Like

@C-BASS13 erased!!

So can you get it to me for under that would be wonderful

1 Like

You blast my thread and say my prices are too high and then ask me to get it lower for you… Ask me to go lower when you can come to the table with volume.

1 Like

Hey @C-BASS13, no offense, not trying to ruffle you, just wanted to give you a heads up, that your pricing seemed too high for market. But if your selling it at a higher price point, than that’s good on you. :+1::+1::+1:

You have a strange way of trying to get people to want to work with you. Maybe try not to insult people before you ask for a favor. Thanks for blasting my thread with your product and prices. Solid move on your part.

1 Like

The threadjacker also isn’t registered. They souldn’t be advertising prices or showing product at all.

1 Like

Preach it.

@ky_cbd can you help me with this? Not sure who I should be @ing. Appreciate everyone here who does honest work.

1 Like

@buyer I wasn’t marketing anything, I was illustrating a point. That @C-BASS13 pricing was above market. Anyway I made amendments to my post. And removed any information on my purchase price.

1 Like

Thank you for editing the post. All wrongs have been righted from my point of view.

1 Like

Hello,
Can you tell me your pricing on CBG isolate in powder form? I’m looking for a toll contract like someone who could take our CBG distillate to CBG iso powder.

Thanks,
Cami

I edited the post to show some more updated options that make sense to get out to everyone. Let me know if you have any interest with any of the ingredients listed. Thanks everyone

1 Like