EHO Color Remediation

Not so much as activated carbon does
Or do you have a specific brand that works better than AC ?

Yes. If someone is making a comment good to know what is goes with. It I do take your advice for overall also. Good to work hard and do things right and take pride in it. It’s what makes this country great

1 Like

Forgive my abruptness.

1 Like

I’m the same way friend ha

2 Likes

I tried that… Maybe I’ll try it again :joy:. It still didnt get the stains off. Definitely whitened them doesn’t do much more than that. Like if you’re a heavy coffee drinker or smoke cigarettes it’s not worth it.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that the Ethos 6 will go all the way to -80 if needed, you have the Ethos 4, do you happen to know if the 6 will not reach its specified temp? (-80) oh and I am on celzius.
what do you mean by all of the product? all of the cannabinoids?

Both the ethos 4 and ethos 6 are advertised on their website as -50 to -80C

22% average yield is amazing. do you mainly only run nug? or do you get teh same 22% from trim?

1 Like

-36 c is the magic number.
Mine does go to -80
They claim they are getting all
The cannabanoids with in a few percent.
I tested several times
Along with my friend at a respected ex lab.
We got almost identical numbers
The best 7% to 13% being left behind.
You can do the math

1 Like

7-13% of the total thc available? I.e. material with 20% would have 1.4-2.6% left over? Or do you mean -80c was only extracting 30-50% of available cannabanoids?

Ill generally have 1-2% left behind - tested several times over the same strains

I guess @71klutch means -80c has 1.5-2.5% left behind? That falls in line with his numbers.

The issue is what your winterization loss ends up being with that much more fat and wax.

My guess is those numbers will run even closer.

got ya, so you mean by extracting at -80 your pulling max 93% cannabinoids that were in your starting material? so the test result will show 87% - 93% cannabnoids content in your extract?
we have our own in house lab with a proven mathod for testing cannabis and cannabis extracts, I am dying to start testing the Ethos 6, were waiting for our facility to first be GMP approved then ill start.
they once sent me lab tests showing 98.3% cannabinoids in the extract tested but obviously it didnt state at what temp it was performed.

1 Like

under what temp?

well if you go -80 with your extraction than minimum to no waxes or lipids would be pulled from the material, we dont run any hemp so our material is usually very good, only CBD enriched cannabis strains and THC ones.

Lol, I just got back pretty much exactly the same test results as you now. Im wondering what the other 15ish% are.

1 Like

Does Magnsol work well with Ethanol as the solvent? Or does it only work well with Butane?

Magnasil works great with ethanol.

Is the Magnesol remove pigments?

*Does the Magnesol remove pigments?