Edibles not working on some people

i cant get him to explain what it is either. He says i should try and make a account and im like to do what? and hes like- you can charge people money to subscribe to your content> im like HUH Thats how good my weed is = he made it on my weed.

3 Likes

Im following a recipe. Its one tbsp mct per ten grams bho,and a tblespoon or so of veg gycerin. the oils are to make it mix in with the jello mix. If you just add bho it wont mix at all. One gummy will be strong and the other weak

2 Likes

Dudes eatin too many thumper gummies

1 Like

did you see the guy dancing on my c99? Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (10/10) Movie CLIP - Beauty Pageant (2013) HD - YouTube not that one - this one= Lollapalooza 2010: The World's Best Dancer RETURNS! - YouTube

:loudspeaker: Organic non gmo Sunflower lethicin. an emulsifier
It breaks it down easier, more bio available…more efficient uptake.

I dont feel edibles like that…add the lethicin…200mg super fried. Cant even stay awake. 100mg smacks

2 Likes

Yeah, we’re all very different as humans.

I use lecithin, Im gonna try and homogenize the bho mct lecithin veg glycerin and half the water used in a batch. I use the other water to bloom gelatin and have a feeling homogenizing gelatin will make foam. I should test that too.

2 Likes

Why the other stuff? If you don’t mind me asking? I dont see reason for vg or mct. If your using lethicin its all you need. Fat carrier maybe mct, but usually dont need. I dont feel edibles like most…if lethicin in it…hits me fast and hard, no pg,vg,mct. Hope you make some fire ones

I thought i replied to you but it posted above?

Any idea how much lethicin to use? Didn’t realize lethicin helps with uptake.

my recipe seems to use 1 tbsp per ten grams bho, i always refer back to the recipe when making it to make sure I dont mess up. Lecithin makes it much more bioavailable, without it youll be shitting hash literally. I looked it up= its 1 teaspoon, thats why I always look at the recipe instead of by memory. I used to think ediles didnt hit me, now I make this and it works- Cooking With Cannabis | International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums. I usually skip the sugar.
My issue with edibles, is instead of relieving pain it intensifies it.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I make suppositories as well… generally about 50mg as well- just high quality distillate and organic cocoa butter- they are great for women for menstrual pain and/or extra stimulation/relaxation/wap for play time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and for a couple of my folks they allegedly alleviate hemorrhoids just as well as the meds they get from the pharmacy and get them quite high as a bonus. I am mega lightweight, i have literally gotten high from chewing up a 10-15mg gummy and spitting it out just to do flavor/texture check- these suppositories have absolutely ruined me for 2 days.

2 Likes

Have u checked if u have a mutation in your cyp2d6?

I got a complaint today= people got sick off my gummies. On further research sick means they cant move, not throwing up. I was worried at the term sick. its because store bought gummmies are labelled per bag like 100 mg and its 10 gummies. mine are stronger. you know what that means?=== I need to charge more so they dont eat as much thats how the lame 100 mg for 60 dollars at the dispensary came about, Its no fun to overdose edible. sometime soon i have to get mine tested to have a baseline.== Ill honestly review testing services.

1 Like

this is the paper most articles are referencing

1 Like

can you summarize it? Im a scientist, physicist, mechanic at heart but i cant read those papers.

They have worked in the past so I can get high from them

So testing if first pass metabolism is catching everything is easy. Your entire gut passes blood through the portal vein into the liver accept your mouth and rectum. You can try a sublingual delivery or a suppository and if those effect you and a similar dose taken in a capsule does nothing then you have your answer. You may not end up knowing what cytochrome is responsible for converting the THC into an inactive form but since you can’t really change that, what difference does it ultimately make?

-Eskander

4 Likes

Then you didn’t decarb correctly.