Edibles not working on some people

“We have discussed ways around that” isn’t helping. Lmfao

I bet you walk up to a guy having a heart attack and say “they’ve discussed ways to get help” then leave feeling like you’ve helped.

you’re not dying. you could READ.

not like I gave you the protocol for preparing the liver…

I’ll try again: chances are you missing one of a couple of candidate liver enzymes. it’s quite likely you could repeat the work previously linked and convert d9 THC to 11-hydroxy THC externally…by mixing it with an appropriate liver extract.

it is EVEN possible that a crude heterologous liver extract would work.

why don’t you try it?

2 Likes

@cyclopath didn’t you hear the guy? Fix his problem NOW or get the hell out of his way.

5 Likes

Years later, initially you just said there’s info out there and you’re acting like you helped with that.

And how the fuck someone going to get human liver? Your second post with the instructional is beyond useless and not helpful.

You might as well tell me to freaky Friday into another body and then I can do edibles.

On first pass, are you suggesting that all D9 is quantitatively converted to 11-OH and that this is an absolute necessity to getting high from eating D9?
Have I missed something. My recollection of the only pharmacodynamic study I know of from (smoking)…was that there is D9 and 11-OH are floating around…
I don’t understand this focus on 11-OH ? Help?

@HowToWeed can’t get high from eating D9. the assumption is that this is a liver enzyme variant…but OP doesn’t actually care to ask GOD about it

3Chi may be selling it. I’ve been suggesting a simple THC frois gras prep +/-

no. I pointed you at a thread that existed before your first post on this thread. one where mixing with liver extract was explicitly explored.

if you didn’t go look at it, that’s on you. not me.

because you’re not motivated enough?

it was another human who did that work. they wrote it up in a manner that is supposed to be enabling. the object of publishing is so others may repeat. you look at it and throw your hands up “too hard!”…ok.

you didn’t even try they “well shit, lets see what liver in a blender with THC does…”

2 Likes

What he is saying doesn’t make sense=troll because the entire thread is ignoring the lipid lymphatic uptake system that by passes first pass metabolism…and gets D9 to CB1 in CNS. Now I could be entirely wrong about this…but I don’t think so. The entire first OP tries to pigeon hole everyone into thinking about first pass metabolism in the liver.

Forget that shit…

I see no reason why not to make a simple in vivo prep from liver macerate …if one wanted ready access to 11-OH.
But I can remember going out to that slaughter house on W 11th near Fern Ridge to get Adrenal Cortex material for CAMP assays when you had to isolate the binding protein yourself!

2 Likes

The writeup doesn’t look too hard other than needing a human liver somehow, I’d try it if I could use other liver possibly, would that work?

Yea I don’t mean to pigeonhole it into just liver talk, I just don’t know other reasons, can you elaborate more into what you said so I can look it up more?

you mean KNOWING what the problem actually is might be useful?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

for $500 you could sequence it all and let gigs of data sort it out…

how would you figure that out?
why have you not explored that during the past three years?

one nice chianti at a time…

I’m not the only one with this issue, so that still wouldn’t matter for the topic at hand. Best to discuss all options

It says use human liver, it doesn’t mention animal liver, so I haven’t tried animal liver. I’m not a big fan of wasting time and meat and distillate on something that possibly isn’t even possible.

Why can’t you give a straight answer on what alternative animal liver I can use if you want me to try it so badly?

Yep. We know human liver works. “Cant access those” is a valid response.

What other livers might work?

Do you have the names of the candidate enzymes?

From there it’s about searching genbank and checking for homologous enzymes in X Y or Z.

Mouse would be my starting point without further research.

When you did it, you used human liver? Where did you guys even get that?

I’m no biologist but wouldn’t any animal that can get high work? Like cow or pig liver?

You say just blend it up? Would that actually work? Take like 5g of distillate and blend it with some liver then fry it up and eat it?

The enzymes would have to be alive still? Would it have to be freshly butchered?

You say just do it, but there are so many issues with just doing it that some more details would help.

You make it sound so simple compared to that guide is why I ask, when you say just blend it up… or are you just bullshitting

When we butcher I can mail you some pig liver.

4 Likes

That’s a bit strange.

Eyeworm is the thread creator for it…

I can’t keep up with this Sunday funday scroll but I hope you all are entertained.

1 Like

Wow that’s a good price too, I don’t imagine they’ll sell to Canada though but it’s worth asking. I’ll pm them.

Lol … you’ve been talking to him this entire time in this thread.

@eyeworm

1 Like

No one said he sold anything lol

Frying it will not help with the enzymes…

Yes, I have been suggesting you try this for years now.

Because there is published evidence that extract of liver still performs the required magic.

Like what?

Which liver? Human works. Beyond that I don’t know. I imagine google scholar does.