Edibles not working on some people

Have you tried using someone else’s liver to preprocess?

If you actually want to know what’s up, you need to sequence the relevant genes and figure out what YOUR body is doing…

No amount of throwing more weed at it or changing what it’s mixed with is going to change your genetics.

Once you know what your particular genetic variant IS, we might can discuss fixes

2 Likes

I have the opposite problem. JWH-018 and D8 have an excessive psychedelic/narcotic effect on me. I tend to stick pretty close to CBD/CBN/THCv these days.

2 Likes

I bring back dead post for see what market like for suppository. Many member flood inbox that they need organic free-range suppository made in factory who not participate in exotic animal trade.

9 Likes

If nothing else works well, boof it.

2 Likes

That’s called the trap door down in these parts mane

Hi dear bros I want to thank you for make me New Member award of May. We have monthly sales and product call for SYG last night and I receive promotion to head of sales America. Company very pleased community here so welcoming.

We have many new exciting product on way. I do share with company your need for suppository and they interested in finding partner manufacturer. They not sure at first until I show them your many search for rectal administer drugs.

https://future4200.com/search?q=%22boof%20it%22

This exciting because company is open to expand product offering. They unfortunately not interested in vape cartridge battery hardware that also vibrator so I try that again in few month.

I know some user like @Killa12345 like high end fancy product so I begin contact suppository manufacturer to see who can gold flake or glitter for appealing product with more effective.

Thank you again many user of hash and opiate forum for this award. This bring me closer to dream of one day retiring and own house in old person sex community like my father.

9 Likes

Its really refreshing to see reps on here actually take the time to invest themselves into this community. Glad its working out for you

1 Like

Hi dear bro I agree. Successful relationship with customer need communication. Often customer have no way to know true condition of factory. This is why I always welcome for to visit groundbreaking innovation center that is SYG headquarters. Big Taiwan has beautiful place too and welcome for you bring family on business trip visiting factory. We guarantee that if you bring your child, you also leave with your child. Not all factory can say this.

I am excited to see what many opportunity come from being highly respected member of this drugs forum. I hope that next time you all grab for suppository jar you think of me and this amazing community. Many thanks.

7 Likes

Can i bring like ten and leave without them?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Any news on how to convert to 11-hydroxy outside the body? Or any ways to get those enzymes into my body? Would love to experience the edibles high.

And sadly when you stick it up your ass it’s just the regular d9 still so that doesn’t help.

I wonder if you could infuse a liver dinner. See what animal shares the same enzyme necessary and do some infusion experimentation.

Have you found 11-hydroxy vape? yet?

No I haven’t seen it in any form available in Canada

Was referring to the thread, but yeah…

1 Like

Nothing useful in there it seems just speculation.

Other than folks may well be offering it in a vapeable product. Possibly…

Which is further down the road than an unauthorized liver biopsy and a nice Chianti will get you.

The advantage over the “biopsy” vs autopsy approach is two fold. You don’t gotta kill nothin and don’t have to worry if the bunny you sacrificed was able to get high off a gummy anyway…

Pretty sure I’ve shared enzyme prep details somewhere…(yep)

As far as speculation goes, I’m betting @eyeworm could get the job done, @Roguelab too if someone could show it was worth his while.

So that’s two folks well worth speculating with if the goal is to get you high off an edible.

Chase down @Numnums reference and get it tested…
Cayman offers it as a reference standard. Track down their synthesis…

1 Like

No one there is selling or even able to make it, did you accidentally link the wrong thread? The one you posted is just someone asking if it’s possible and everyone saying no…

Anyways I’ll take your answer as a “no they haven’t still” I don’t want to bother reaching out to a bunch of people who will not share any info…

I personally don’t believe one can introduce the enzymes into the body so I’m not even going to bother wasting time with that approach until I see it happen in others.

Interesting that cayman makes it though. So it can be possible… although they could just be extracting that from living tissue somehow or something.

Who suggested that approach?

Why don’t you think it’s possible?

Do you know of gene guns? Or that the original hand held version was used to transform liver in-situ?

https://www.cell.com/molecular-therapy-family/molecular-therapy/fulltext/S1525-0016(16)37012-5

assuming the responsible enzyme was a known, “adding it back to your liver” is absolutely on the list of things what could be achieved…

I was suggesting doing a liver enzyme prep, and treating thc externally before intake. Certainly easier to achieve that a gene gun and someone willing to use it (in most circles)

turns out the one I built and patented could alternatively deliver the gene product OR the gene, so you could trial that new functionality before making it more permanent

DIY?

I suggested reaching out to two….

Concept: call them and ask.

$500 will get you full genome sequence. You could know for a fact how you’re different.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible because I haven’t seen it done, it may be possible in the future or even with current tech but I’m not going to be the first to try it. If it’s an established process I’ll try it, but till then it’s just bullshit speculation.

If any of this was possible with current tech, people would do it already. All this talk about all this bullshit but it’s just that.

If anything you said was possible I would be able to go buy my enzyme infused steak or whatever.

Which part is bullshit babe?

We’ve had hand held gene guns for 30 years.

Prepped livers for their enzymology for much longer than that.

You could know how you’re different for $500.

1 Like