Edibles not working on some people

Bravo.

Wonderful post.

1 Like

Lolol, nice!

Easy there. You might get Member Of the Month talking like that.

4 Likes

I’m willing to experiment. I’m upset it takes the huge amount of rso to work n me.
My eeg blew the first couple of neuros away. Brain speed that just didn’t shut off. Stuck to the floorboard. Just a life of over stimuli and injury, ptsd big time…
Kills most according to the drs. Can’t sedate me usually unless surgery. 1.2mg ketamine cuts thru correctly but good hi potency rso did work at 4-6 grams. I felt a 5 grams w lots of sativa joints and big balls of hashish and three bottles of good sweet Champaign. My outdoor homegrown Weed and hash seems higher in cdn because the way I dry and cure.
Until I grow again it’s been rough. Money buys inferior rso which has been only meds from about 60 that work on my weird metabolism. Too high of a pain tolerance I’m guessing and a self destructive mental warrior not a gut issue may be my issue.

1 Like

Try taking some 11 hydroxy

1 Like

Or just add somebody else’s liver …

And perhaps a nice Chianti…

4 Likes

This did not work either when I took ketoconazole I still did not get High from a very high dose of thc consumed orally

If boosting my enzymes by 350% doesn’t help I must have 0 of them to start with. Could I perhaps add the enzymes needed to my body through eating liver or even maybe one of those shit transplants where you eat someone’s shit medically. Lmfao

2 Likes

im off work tomorrow and the gummies I had in my trunk are melted together= I may or may not wake up today. this batch is loud as fuck for an edible. a nice bright thc flavor.

typical fecal transplant won’t cut it here. although conceivably one could engineer one of the critters involved to “preprocess” for you. not sure how long the required enzymes are active in refrigerated liver (data is probably available for mouse liver), nor how well they would work in the acid digester they would be meeting the cannabinoids in…seems like a (very) long shot.

I’d suggest trying a “raw liver based edible” (THC infused foie gras?) if you really want to pursue this.

There is a hand held genegun that (iirc) showed promise for direct transformation (of the liver!) some 20 years back. Just make an incision, shoot em in the liver, sew em back up. (Particle-mediated gene transfer into murine livers using a newly developed gene gun | Gene Therapy)

Going in and grabbing some cells, culturing, transforming, then reimplanting would be a much better approach imo. If you were looking to solve this permanently.

2 Likes

Pssht man just build you a composting toilet recycler that auto LLE’s with the shit to get the good shit out, pass that down stream and get you some 11-OH-THC

1 Like

Was watching top chef the other night Richard Blaise busted out some foie Gras ice cream

1 Like

With all due respect. If that is you in your profile pic (and I’m just going off a hunch). I’d have to say it is working on you and it is working well!! Again it’s just a hunch with all due respect. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

That’s just from vapes

Have you tried using someone else’s liver to preprocess?

If you actually want to know what’s up, you need to sequence the relevant genes and figure out what YOUR body is doing…

No amount of throwing more weed at it or changing what it’s mixed with is going to change your genetics.

Once you know what your particular genetic variant IS, we might can discuss fixes

2 Likes

I have the opposite problem. JWH-018 and D8 have an excessive psychedelic/narcotic effect on me. I tend to stick pretty close to CBD/CBN/THCv these days.

2 Likes

I bring back dead post for see what market like for suppository. Many member flood inbox that they need organic free-range suppository made in factory who not participate in exotic animal trade.

9 Likes

If nothing else works well, boof it.

2 Likes

That’s called the trap door down in these parts mane

Hi dear bros I want to thank you for make me New Member award of May. We have monthly sales and product call for SYG last night and I receive promotion to head of sales America. Company very pleased community here so welcoming.

We have many new exciting product on way. I do share with company your need for suppository and they interested in finding partner manufacturer. They not sure at first until I show them your many search for rectal administer drugs.

https://future4200.com/search?q=%22boof%20it%22

This exciting because company is open to expand product offering. They unfortunately not interested in vape cartridge battery hardware that also vibrator so I try that again in few month.

I know some user like @Killa12345 like high end fancy product so I begin contact suppository manufacturer to see who can gold flake or glitter for appealing product with more effective.

Thank you again many user of hash and opiate forum for this award. This bring me closer to dream of one day retiring and own house in old person sex community like my father.

9 Likes

Its really refreshing to see reps on here actually take the time to invest themselves into this community. Glad its working out for you

1 Like