Edible Appreciation Thread -Show your work!

Pectin Orange squares… My edibles are not pretty ;(

14 Likes

Whats the dosage. Could eat a few handfuls of those I am sure!

1 Like

My amateur gummies. Used a recipe from these boards. 50mg is usually what I aim for with these, but I want to see how strong I can make them before the recipe can’t handle more distillate.

14 Likes

Definitely not eating a handful, then! Haha. Those look great!

7 Likes

Heavy Metal

Working on some new recipes and designs over the next few weeks. Can’t wait to show you guys some of the new stuff. Next level for sure.

31 Likes

You’re making me extremely jealous I can’t get some chocolates of this caliber for Christmas.

Your work is amazing.

9 Likes

Your cholocates are inspiring. Artwork!

2 Likes

Your chocolates are incredible! With this level of artwork are you still able to keep the doses consistent?

2 Likes

Yes. Typically the fillings are infused rather than the chocolate.

7 Likes

If you ever need an apprentice :wave:

1 Like

Where in Canada are you? I’d love to try some of these one day.

2 Likes

In honor of National cookie day, December 4th.
For the record, anytime you see me post edibles that look like these. They are my wife’s doing. I have no patience to do this type of art. However I do appreciate the work that @Thechocolatier and my wife put into their passions.

Edit…Rest assured, I always make the butter.

17 Likes

I want to show a picture of my dick as an edible…
But I will refrain…

12 Likes

:rofl::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::joy:

Make sure you take the prince albert out to still qualify… No one likes inedible garnishes.

7 Likes

Damn bro that is amazing! Your very talented when it comes to edibles!

Im in socal as alot of guys on here are so if you ever bring some to LA please let us know!

How many different chocolates do you make? That is some amazing artwork.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I’m guessing this is a gal doing the chocolate. I apologize if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Shit lol. I always just assume it’s a guy on this site. We are like 99% Either way, he or she does some amazing work. I’ve never seen virgin chocolate like that, let alone thc edibles.

2 Likes