Dry ice humboldt

Dry ice anywhere in humboldt???

1 Like

that’s a big no my friend
the CO2 supply shortage is nation-wide, worse in Cali, worser still in Humboldt

1 Like

These co2 companies i think are pulling the old “covid” excuse, because i had a buddy walk into a welding supply shop to get some dry ice and the dude gave him a whole speal about the limited amount of dry ice they are getting thats why it costs 1.60/lb.

I said fuck that and went in myself to get some, he asks how much do u need, i say 300# and didnt get a covid excuse/story. Walked out with 300# for $135. Im in the northbay if that makes a difference

4 Likes

I think @AdChem has dry ice for humboldt.

2 Likes

Not as of 5 mins ago. Im told that cali is not allowing inter state transport of it and what is here is being allocated to the companies with contracts for hospitals etc.

2 Likes

We are still getting shipments for our customers from Foothill Dry Ice out of Grass Valley. We can have it here for pick-up, all depends on the quantity. We receive it weekly.

1 Like

Whats your price per pound?

1 Like

Not to derail, but anyone that uses corn syrup/tapioca should stock up for the next two months. We are in a shortage, but can get dry ice in Alabama still.

1 Like

Thank you @Killa12345
We are buying our own CO2 transport and will have dry back in Humboldt in a week to 2. Right now we are shipping it up from our Richmond manufacturing location and the next load will arrive Saturday. Please reach out with questions and needs. Thank you.

1 Like

We are .95 per pound, with a minimum order of one tote, which I believe is usually about 450-500 lbs.

2 Likes

Just drive to grants pass oregon and get it for 40cents a lb from solvent direct.

5 Likes

supply chain is spottty. when they do have it they want to sell it.

Ad chem back up…thanks guys

1 Like

When is someone gonna bring it at 50 cents a lb for humboldt? Until then I won’t buy dry ice

3 Likes

Logistics and it’s not the most industrial areas.

3 Likes

If California is prohibiting bringing it in from out of state, I imagine that impacts Northern California in general.

1 Like

bho is insignifigant on dry ice usage.

I’d imagine in humboldt it’s the primary usage. Not a whole lot of industrial use there.

1 Like

How do you get around not using dryice unless you have a chiller?

David bowie that shit. I hate to sound like a dick but this is one of those things I teach in my $500 phone calls

1 Like