Dry ice humboldt

pressure prevents fats lipids and color?

Give @friendchem (doesnā€™t look like heā€™s on here) a message heā€™s on ig & if you dm me Iā€™ll send you his contact. He works with most of the hubs in Cali & can get you great prices.

https://friendchem.co/

Weā€™re talking recovery not extraction

2 Likes

cheebas back - King Von - Back Again (Audio) (feat. Lil Durk & Prince Dre) - YouTube i meant to post this one
Mark Morrison - Return of the Mack (Official Music Video) - YouTube

2 Likes

Definitely work arounds and saves a tons too boot. I use zero unless for spd

1 Like

id do it different if i rebuild my system, Id use jacketed everything and pumps to waste less dry ice. Ive got it tuned now but am finnding old ass shit that was in a closet and wasting time running it. its not bad but needs more crc. this bho and growing thing was one hell of a drug while it lasted- time to get a job.= selling all this weed and bho i have LMAO This song goes out to my garden- I'll Be Missing You (feat. 112) - YouTube

Check AdChem

1 Like

Exactly the folks at APIs deliver in Grants Pass and will meet there w what ya need

The fact that thumper listens to king vonā€¦

:joy:

1 Like

Please let us know if you need ice in Humboldt or surrounding area. We are good to go! Thanks for all the shoutouts.

1 Like

i was thinking of a much more mainstream hip hop type song that says guess whos back= i think its slim shady slim shady - Google Search

Thumper would slide for von

1 Like

Adchem would be my go-to in that area.

2 Likes

Did you get your ice?

1 Like

I was one of the only white kids in some of the 10 schools i went to up to going to college. I need that social equity credit. I need a chance- The Notorious B.I.G. - One More Chance (Official Music Video) [HD] - YouTube btw, on topic, here in il at the manufacturer its 60 lbs limit on walkins. Im sure they would make as much as needed at 1.25 the other joint imports from nebraska? and they have similar pricing but too many questions on what i use it for. I know and they know what it for ive even sent the wook in and my cooler is very recognizable. they dont give a fuck. after my final run i should drop off some product.