Drippers blocking

I’m using veg bloom and shine and agt50 and I have a lot of residue at the bottom of my tank and it’s causing my filters to block before the dripper heads any heals would be greatly appreciated it’s like a brown powder when it drys on the filter driving me mental would hydrozyme or something help?

2 Likes

How much agt-50 are you using? Do you have a recirc valve to your tank or a bubbler?

2 Likes

Yeah I got a sump pump recirculating it all and only 250ml to 1000 litres

You referring to Hydroponic Research?

1 Like

Yes brother I am!

1 Like

They just released this which could help with the biofilm buildup.

1 Like

Will this kill any goodness in my tank?

I’m thinking the sump pump might be making the tank heat up too much :pensive:

Keeping you water cool is definitely an easy way to prevent alot of issues. Can you switch out for like a leader pump?

My tanks draining in a day I might get rid of the pump all together honestly dude it’s driving me mental thank god for the zl6 I can’t go to my spot all the time over this side it’s not legal bloody things keep blocking up every 3 tanks I’m going insane next time it’s dosertron

Shine is pretty dirty. Try running without it.

2 Likes

I’d switch over to a seaflo pump with a pre filter on the pickup, as well as a couple y strainers on the output. Either that or knock bag your organic nutrients quite a bit

Side note: are you running the full aroya platform, or just a zl6 and t12?

1 Like

Sumps put off alot of heat try a pond pump for your mixing pump.

3 Likes

A more natural approach is feeding lacto bacillus as a flush every so often, it will help with build up on the inside of ur pipes, and the lacto wont hurt ur plants

maybe put your pump on a little stand so its not quite drawing out the bottom of the res?

King you should try watermax in your rez. You should also look into cutting out that agt50 in your res that organic stuff will breed that biofilm pretty quick .

1 Like

Zl6 and ZENTRA bro very happy with the results room looks amazing the terps these girls are putting out is INSANE I’m week3 and my god I’m happy!

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve taken it out today swapped it for a normal pump it don’t seem to move the volume of water I need though but they drain 1000 litres In 2 day so there drinking alright

Yeah learning this the hard way but the quality is just insane I need a dosertron ASAP

Appreciate the post man just seen you haven’t posted for a year big love💙

1 Like