Drippers blocking

Ps anybody trying to link up with any one out of the states hmu net working in this game is essential👌

1 Like

A dosatron will not solve the problem of organics clogging up a fertigation system. If you want to run organics (shine) have the wooks hand water them in weekly.

6 Likes

Hell ya, did you need to prove licensure to run it through Zentra?

No problem had same issues in the beginning of my microdrip journey. Dosatron won’t help much with the line clogging I would suggest against using organics in your res. Try foliar spraying instead.

1 Like

Hypochlorous acid. Raise your ORP and your drippers and roots will thank you.

You can also use H2O2 but I’d recommend hypochlorous. Brand names: watermax, uc roots, etc.

3 Likes

Drip line cleaners are a godsend - I’m pretty sure I’d use the most basic of basics and it worked great. I think I used House & Garden Drip Clean for the longest time and it worked great. Night and day without it.

Also have you ever checked if you have hard water?

I know bro I just mean so I’m not mixing up such big tanks I want to go Athena and silica route for ease of use and Foilar the atg50

Nope just ordered it they sent me a serial and was good to go it is how ever in my name as it was paid for on my card but I’m assuming I could of paid cash

That’s the plan I’m just so far in I don’t want to remove it now I’ll just get this run done then swap out for a dosatron Athena and silica and foilar the atg

I’m using ata clean it’s not the actually drippers blocking there fine it’s the in line filters probs should of explained that better it’s all the matter building up there doing there job I guess😂

Athena is a pretty clean line with acid built in. The cleanest I have run. Organic products are going to be a nightmare with drippers. Can you drill them out with a 1mm drill bit?, open line air tubing off gutted octobubblers was what I settle on if I wasn’t using something super clean

1 Like

Isn’t that essentially what cleanse is?

It seems to have settled now the heat wave passed I’m monitoring it like a hawk! I’m running Athena from next run im entering week 5 so I’ll only be using nutes 4 more weeks stoked to see how this crop steering effects my yield!

1 Like

While the fulvic acid is always soluble, the carbon and small amount of humic content in AGT-50 may fall out over time when diluted (Usually a week or two). A submersible stir pump helps prevent this longer.

I tend to clean out whatever is left in the res weekly to prevent root pathogens. I also tend to clear drippers weekly with peroxide or peroxyacetic acid.

Athena Cleanse may cause biofilm with AGT-50.

Shoot me a DM or e-mail at matt@agtonik.com and I will help dial it in if it’s my product causing issues.

3 Likes

The PHLO product like @DapperDabMan mentioned will prevent the build up.

2 Likes

@AgTonik Do you disconnect the drippers from the pots when cleaning? Do you just put them in a bucket or catcher and run peroxide through?

1 Like

Peroxide water mix can go right in the root zone, then they are fed to avoid any disruption. Peroxyacetic or hypochlorous to clean between runs.

Don’t take my word as gospel, there are a lot of ways to skin a cat.

4 Likes

Appreciate it! What dilution rate would you recommend if im going right through the root zone?

I use 2ml/gal of 34% fwiw @cbd_temple

2 Likes

I didnt read through the thread but I found an old netafim filter in my garage yesterday. Im sure thats been suggested.