Dred_pirate workshop Nov 13th and 14th. and Good Life Gang meetup Saturday Nov 13th

It’s been almost two years since my last workshop. I’m back on the hot plate, back to Michigan where I had my first, as well as the first crc workshop with @hylamedical, and we’re back. I’ve only gotten better, and have more to show you than ever. We will have a live run demonstration on a @bizzybee.extractors, at @arcannamichigan @countree_boys . We will also be doing this live demonstration in an intrinsically safe @c1d1labs booth. I will also be giving a live batter whipping demo, aside from the standard adsorption media presentation, using @carbonchemistryltd media. There will be a side topic on diamonds and different methods, from jars and miners, to single solvent and re-crystallization. One day class, two days available Sat Nov 13th and Sunday Nov 14th, there is a limited amount of seats per class. @goodlifegang.tech discount tickets available, as always. In addition to the discount, all class attendees are invited to participate in the glg event afterwards for free, Sunday participants are welcome to attend the Saturday night event, as well. This is usually where we dig deeper into the details of our methods and talk more openly about everything, definitely worth the @goodlifegang.tech membership alone.

As I stated in one of the DavidB threads. I will donate $100 of each standard admission and $50 of each GoodLifeGang admission sold.

Reach out to me for the link for the glg discount code.

43 Likes

I’ll see if I can get there. I’ve been wondering what @countree_boys has been up to.

11 Likes

Awesome opportunity for upping your game! I wish it was closer so i could go!

This would be a great place to send your techs to up their game and your companies products!

13 Likes

That’s what’s up!

5 Likes

If I’m correct, it was almost exactly two years ago for the class at your spot wasn’t it?

5 Likes

That’s in my backyard. Awesome

6 Likes

Oh dang. The goodlifegang meeting will be awesome later on.

5 Likes

Where’s the promocode on the glg page? Can’t find it. Wondering how much it is with the membership.

3 Likes

I’m going to be there!!

9 Likes

I sent you a message with the discount code link.

3 Likes

Do you run these classes periodically? I’d love to try to attend the next event.

2 Likes

I haven’t had one since right before all the covid stuff happened. My last one I had planned was in Oklahoma actually right when everything started to lock down. I refunded everyone’s tickets and put it all on hold. I have soft plans for setting one up in Oklahoma after the new year.

10 Likes

You doin anything online?

4 Likes

What link can I use to put on IG and Facebook cuz I’d love to promote you if I could be there I would

3 Likes

Definitely interested in an Oklahoma class!

2 Likes

We should probably plan a Eugene class sometime in the future! I got the spot :wink:

14 Likes

Can’t wait for the Oklahoma meet.

4 Likes

The eventbrite link with the workshop picture (top one) is perfect.

1 Like

Apis labs would definitely be down for that one

6 Likes

You got a brother I’m going to copy it post it now

I’m just getting pictures what’s an actual link but I can post on IG? I’m sorry I’m a moron I just need a little help

2 Likes