Dred_pirate workshop Nov 13th and 14th. and Good Life Gang meetup Saturday Nov 13th

If they ask for a link I say give it to em. Or my profile on ig has the link. If you direct em there they should be able to find it. Ig is dumb about links and what not

1 Like

You got it all just at you on my post I was halfway through a post and no worries I just want to make it that’s all

3 Likes

You’re awesome man. Thank you.

4 Likes

You’re awesome I’m nothing I’m just throwing it out there

4 Likes

You’re you, that’s nothing short of awesome

6 Likes

In my mind I’m nothing and no one so it really doesn’t matter I’m just thankful that you feel that way about me

4 Likes

They sure would be! Just got 1000lbs of dry ice from them today :wink:

7 Likes

They are good shit

5 Likes

If i pay for the event can i watch it online. Im confused i just woke up lol :sweat_smile:

Because yah i want in :purple_heart: plus i am stuck in canada for another 4.5 years lol

6 Likes

I haven’t done online ones yet but I will see what I can do for future ideas.

4 Likes

The main limitation is the C1D1 booth. No unrated electronics and we don’t have a compliant camera. Maybe, if Ian agrees, I can stream some snippets of the class lectures

8 Likes

I want to see how hard it is to get a waterproof go pro rated for intrinsically safe environment.

4 Likes

What if you place the go pro inside a diamond miner with sight glass? Lol I’m kidding…but still.

5 Likes

It’d be in a sealed environment

3 Likes

Daaaaaaaamn! If you take this show on the road and do one in Denver i’m in!

4 Likes

Oklahoma is an option. Not thaaat far from Denver.

4 Likes

It was a fun drive last time I made it, I wouldn’t hate that

I’m thinking about one shortly after the new year

2 Likes

:sob::sleepy: lol

Can’t wait to see everyone there!

4 Likes