@Dr_Jebril Lab Review

Spinning for 60 minutes in ethanol or acetone is more than likely going to provide full extraction. If an instrument method lacks accuracy but has good precision you will get the same result every time. Doesn’t mean it is an accurate result.
I am just curious why you are taking this value to be the accurate value.

4 Likes

@bigbone I know the product with the supporting data… I have more data, loads of it, I just don’t care to keep replying honestly man. I’ve provided enough and wanted to give a lab review, thx for the questions. If you want to burn $100+ for me and get “accuracy” so you can trust the product be my guest.

Yes 60 minutes is far enough with this product.
It dissolves in a few minutes.

You are right it should be counter tested in more different labs (you? @kcalabs?) to better judge on the accuracy of this results.
I guess @ClearScience considers them good because exactly 10% CBD was used in their recipe. It would be consistent, but still needs other evidences.

Honestly I was quite surprised to find that much CBD inside.
It is only the second series of sample of this type that I look at, so far. The other I had before were not that stable and that concentrated. This is at part the reason why I took a bit of time between the reception of sample and the analysis showed here. I did a first series of tests to check which solvent would work, what sample concentration to use, and which GC method would fit… I noticed that the sample aspect stored in the fridge did not change at all, so I was confident taking more days to test it.

Now I’m really interested in monitoring its stability over extended period of time, like analyzing it every 2-3 weeks… :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I was questioning exactly what you pointed out. This was considered the “right” answer because it is what the customer wanted to hear.

1 Like

Well on my side, I consider it right as well, because it comes from me. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I think it’s considered the “right” answer because it matches the formulation of the batch based on previous testing of base ingredient🤔

3 Likes

Very true, but there are many that struggle with formulation.

3 Likes

Indeed. Formulations & science!

1 Like