Donuts

substitute weed butter

also, weed butter

5 Likes

Well what I would do is infuse the glazed confectionary. You could also infuse the doughnuts but you’d have to have strictly no fried unless you’re frying in cannabis infused cooking oil but even still the Temps need to fry it out weigh it all, ALTHOUGH!!! Youd only have a short contact time with the oil but you’d be getting so many conversions from the oil being so hot that it would be hard to know if the infused oils are really doing anything at all.

Which is why I think if you were to infuse every step of the way meaning, using cannabutter and Cana milk to make the dough used to make the doughnuts. Then again you could always get doughnut molds and go from there and then infuse the glaze, the frying oil and everything else that can be infused.

Again though I’ll stick with my op, infuse the glazed confectionary for after you cook it or dip the doughnuts in infused glaze after you’re done with cooking/frying them.

Really just all preference.

1 Like

I only eat cake donuts, I don’t really go for frosting half the time either. For yeast donuts I could see the glaze working

I don’t see this short of a frying time being too big of a deal honestly. I’m kinda tempted to try a corndog or something savory

2 Likes

So we need to add air to the recipe to inflate said donutz

1 Like

It’s cheesy, but it shows the whole deal yo. The extruder in action, and their rise time.

3 Likes

Theres gotta be a way you can inject raw air into it via syringe

Your perfusion wouldn’t be as equally spread.

1 Like

Take a giant syringe and just pump it till its even ig

yeast or baking soda…

2 Likes

That too

Im still gonna heroin needle the donuts full of air

:poop::kick_scooter: Don’t be scootin’ s***, it ain’t as easy as “put air in there”.

1 Like

Ik lol im memeing on the air thing

I do wanna try it tho

Gonna use yeast if anything like pdx suggested

1 Like

Examine the equipment, and process, everything they show is for reasons. Short cuts lead to short comings.

Oh okay. Yes… meme…

3 Likes

I’m gonna research more on paper too and see if I can find a manual or SOP of how they operate or even ask a local krispy kreme

1 Like

7 Likes

When meme and goofy ideas become real…

If you do this I expect a homie hookup. I wanna be top dawg slangin’ demnuts.

1 Like

If you want Dunkin level I suggest pouring some roughly processed crude on these image

I’m not sure what you’d do if you wanted to make a good donut though…

3 Likes

I’ve had my time here, be back later gents. Workin’ workin’.

2 Likes

And remember… about dreams and such…

1 Like

Stand mixer?

2 Likes