Donuts

No. Chad but the version redditors/easily offended people use to try and meme on Chad’s

1 Like

Ive sampled some infused malasadas that came out great. A lot of flexibility in some good malasada recipes and quite similar to donuts may be worth exploring too.

1 Like

Churros

1 Like

Figured it would be a good place to post this

Love me some Krispy Kreme. Luckily there is one across the street

2 Likes

You can pull it off in a digital air fryer. You might get rack marks but. You won’t burn your product to shit in grease.

You can infuse your glazed confectionary and when it dries on the air fried doughnut it’s incredible.

1 Like

Trailer trash Kryspy Kremes recipe:

Fry biscuit dough in whatever shape you like, roll in sugar.

I’d like one MoM nomination please. Recipe has been passed generation to generation, rv to rv.

8 Likes

And you should get it because of this!

2 Likes

seen a dude at a high times wit one of these on a food truck murdering the game

2 Likes

I love it

That is something we would do lol, didn’t actually do it but growing up in buttfuck nowhere Wisconsin theres a lot of people who probably did it or have had similar

I love that recipe

2 Likes

Can confirm: I learned this in Wisconsin Crapids. 37 bars per 18k population and no weed makes Wisconsin a dull place.

2 Likes

Is Wisconsin known for anything besides cheese, and RVs? (Serious question here!)

Shit, the cheese even them I think …

3 Likes

Had like 3-4 bars in my small town with 900 people. One up the road, another 2-3 miles away, a crackhead motel across the street, and snow.

I’ve seen lots of similar trailer trash recipes. Can probably dig up my grandmas cookbook to see if there’s anything with that name/style

I stg cannabis made Wisconsin life a lot more lively

2 Likes

Beer, cheese, it’s getting into cannabis too finally, and bratwurst. Brats especially. I love brats.

3 Likes

Lemme get some orange juice with some donuts

3 Likes

honestly have never had dunkins. not sure on their quality of donut.

but if it’s like a KK donut, The dough is going to be very hydrated. so much so that it’s not workable by a person (too sticky). That’s why they have the large extruder machines in every shop. (efficiency and the fact you can’t really handle the recipe)

the extruder posted above is necessary

3 Likes

Not great for donuts, just good enough for coffee…

Honey Dew is better for doughnuts IMHO.

Dunkins isn’t the best for food that would be dippin donuts in the Worcester area. Their flavored coffees at dippin donuts are also crazy good.

Krispy Kreme is whatever, not a fan at all.

Tbh, I like my own coffee brewed at home in my stainless French Press. I love experimenting with different coffees. I’m thinking about getting more into mediums cause I’ve been on a bold binge.

I digress, follow the Honey Dew Glazed model for fluffy awesomness.

3 Likes

Actually a very underrated combo

2 Likes

They’re coffee is only reason I go. True coffee with 2-3 shots of cream none of the funky junky bullshit hipster stuff

And a donut

No krispy kremes near me, but they are superior then dunkin

2 Likes

Some ORANGEADE and Knock off Krispy Kreme.

I’ll take my MoM nom now.

Been waiting on all this genius to get recognized.:rofl:

(Don’t take this seriously, I’m a walking talking miracle of stupidity.)

giphy

3 Likes

Ever have chocolate milk with pancakes it’s pretty dope.

2 Likes