Do you LorAnn or something else is better for flavoring syrups and edibles

What is better LorAnn stuff the extra potent drops or another brand please let me know it’s for thc syrup and for other candys

1 Like

LorAnn isn’t the only flavoring company. Check BullCityFlavors.com they are a good vendor.

2 Likes

Depends on what scale. I use local flavor chemists. If you have a business you can usually squeeze a bunch of free samples out of them.

2 Likes

Show me the ways and I’m looking for liquid not that vg pg flavoring

It would be cool to try boutique flavorings from different companies. That being said I have primarily used lorannes and it has worked very well for me.

Edit- these are for gummies

1 Like

Try this.

6 Likes

It’s almost always suspended in PG.

You can get concentrated flavors without carriers, but unless you’re making massive batches, you’re going to be using such small % of flavor concentrate it will be hard to measure it out well enough to ensure consistency.

I’ve had great results with the Capella flavors I’ve tried. The Green Apple and Sweet Strawberry made amazing gummies.

2 Likes

I would check out FONA International. I let them know what my application was and they sent me about 25 different flavors/ aprox 100mL each I believe.

1 Like

Quick turnaround. Excellent flavors.

2 Likes

What is your carrier for the oil?

I still want someone to extract a kilo of Galaxy hops for my vape cartridges!

These links are great. Keep them coming!

3 Likes

That sounds delicious.

I have really enjoyed what I have gotten from https://getsuckered.com/

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: serious !!!

2 Likes

Anymore company’s

Get Suckered has been by far the best company I have used!

1 Like

Amoretti, The Flavor Apprentice

1 Like

Flavorwest

I’ve been really digging FONA and S&S flavors. Started with capol and found a couple keepers but I like the natural flavors that you can get from Fona a little more. Also working with juice concentrate and purees offers more of a true to fruit/fruit chew type of vibe that goes really well in pectin.