Do yall know how hard it is to keep up?

24 hours. One post. 600 replies! Damn I need to hire someone just to keep up with ya animals

6 Likes

Git gud at reading faster, lol.

6 Likes

or spend more time here… then you never really need to catch up!

8 Likes

i actually love this place from the shadows

4 Likes

:sob: I’m definitely partial to blame . I work from a computer all day and on here is where I learn the most. I also get notifications up the wazoo that drag my attention

4 Likes

Protip: don’t enable push notifications for this site, it’ll clog your phone and drain your battery so quick. I usually have the app open and I’ll scroll back to it. But 8/10 times I go back to my home screen and click the app again out of habit and muscle memory.

I swear to Gaia ÂĽth my battery is dedicated to future.

6 Likes

Can you get ahold of that cart in MA @GroovyOctopusLabs ?

2 Likes

Nahhh, It’s like a 5 hour drive total. That shit’s in the Berkshires, I’m like 5 miles away from Boston.

Do it 4 the forum…

3 Likes

Okay. :yum: For the forum! You got me hyped.

8 Likes

They don’t sell it anywhere closer to you? That’s kind of wild.

It still makes no sense that this cutter is someone’s IP that @iontrap needs to protect. He said it’s sold in many products & many dispensaries.

I think brand & product name would be satisfactory to everyone here. No one is asking for an SOP for how to make it.

Has anyone seen @iontrap ever answer a question with “I don’t know”? Has he ever asked any members here a question? Could it really be that he already knows all there is to know?

3 Likes

They said they don’t sell them there anymore. Awesome drive though.

6 Likes

So @iontrap tested a product not available on the market anymore? How peculiar.

3 Likes

Huh. That’s extremely sus.

Edit: Did they say how long ago they stopped?

1 Like

No. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Conspiracy theory time… .iontrap told the manufacturer and they had it pulled. I highly doubt this tbh

Meanwhile Effex carts are at every gas station and liquor store. here i am tossing out carts and telling the homies to keep using them at their own risk with the 3% floraplex cut.

****(no longer will i ever use anything other than real canna/hemp terps)

1 Like

Lol…

went trough this last night i didn’t do my research. i apologize stupidly took others words for it being safe. made carts for samples and now will only use the real hemp terpenes i purchased. what more can i do? admit im wrong and correct it.

4 Likes

Nothing! Sounds like you did what you can to make it right.

Didn’t see your other posts…

3 Likes