Diy rosin press

thc level isn’t everything bro! chill out it’s Christmas we’re just trying to have a good time helping @Curious_Roberto build a new press! why you trying to start drama?

1 Like

Who is starting drama? I made a joke which you then decided to talk down to me over go chupa a donkey dong, knob

1 Like

hope you have a good rest of the day bro

2 Likes

Yeah. Exactly.

1 Like

I’ve made plenty of diamonds and sauce, I’m trying to expand my horizons!

Not gonna lie, I was someone who talked shit, but seeing what’s coming out of people’s presses nowadays impresses me. I wanna do what they are doing.

4 Likes

Id also have to say hash rosin is the best if done right. Most of the cholorophyll and nasty plant tissue has already been eliminated. Really hard to ignore/exlude that in flower rosin.
Pressing freeze dried hash is the bees knees. Funny how rosin demands go up and down, its way up right now btw for whoever is talking down on rosin “because solvent is so much faster”

10 Likes

^^^ this, though still not quite quality bho. Pretty good

1 Like

So the hand pumps are an issue with the presses? It’s pretty easy to replace them isn’t it?

Buy a quality hand pump, I have an electric pump with mine but wouldn’t recommend it unless you have a good gauge and know what you’re doing in regards to pressure

2 Likes

Very easy, i like bva brand hydraulic pumps. Just alittle messy, so dont do this with any material present.
Lol if u can run a cls u can easily replace a hydrualic hand pump :rofl:

6 Likes

You lose some of the strain profile to the water when making bubble hash… that’s why i prefer flower rosin or live kief rosin. both are bomb af tho

and yea i 2nd what FTGlabs said. i wish i had gone hand pump instead of electric hydraulic. hand holds psi better and you can do smaller increment psi

2 Likes

Live kief rosin? Lol isnt that typically freeze dried hash?

nah kief rosin is never exposed to water so you don’t lose water soluble flavonoids and terps. kief live bud while injecting c02 for live kief

1 Like

He’s talking dry sift, just doesn’t know the proper terms

2 Likes

Idk maybe uve made ur hash wrong? Are u talking about dry sieved?

ya’ll may have not tried it. idk anyone else who has. i inject c02 to get the material down below -80° and kief it to make live kief then press it. it’s dry sifting with a couple extra parameters. i never said it was hash!

4 Likes

U gotta dry your weed to get proper “live” dry sift, i think bubblehashing carefully with cold water/ice and properly sifted in bags, would have more flavor then dried bud that have been frozen down to sift.
@BG305 is the king of fresh frozen kief he does it with liquid nitrogen haha blew my mind when i saw his scale.
For me hash is anything that is more concentrated then the flower that is in powder/goey sand form/not liquid/

4 Likes

try it out bro! it’s fire af. and yea i want to try it with n2 that would be the shit. and i guess you’re right. SHO is “hash”

2 Likes

Are u tumbling fresh frozen flowers? Or dried flowers?
I have tried it, both ways and fresh flowers doesnt yield well at all

fresh. the c02 gets rid of some moisture and flash freezes it so you retain a crazy amount of terps

1 Like