Disty syringes?

5 Likes

These work I just filled a few raw uncut syringes of that same glass syringe

5 Likes

Also, thanks for the help sorry to bombard you with all these questions. What if I used no terps? Still think it would be iffy in a syringe? Ideally I do want carts but cannot find reasonable prices for decent hardware, do you know of any good markets?

Ive also used those for distillate theyre good I am not too sure about the plunger with terpenes though I know on regular syringes the terpenes make a cloudy mess around the plunger

3 Likes

No cloudiness? Everything was a success? Thanks for your reply!

1 Like

no cloudyness with straight distillate I can attest to that

get the luer lock if you have a choice the others like to pop off

also I am selling these .5 carts if you looking for cheap

I have around 250 g2 plastic carts too Ill do those .50 ea

3 Likes

Definitely not going to use terps if I do go with syringes then. How long does it take to form cloudiness? If I do get syringes, I will ideally just test out a gram in a syringe to make sure there are no terps already added before I fill all of them but there shouldn’t be. These liters smell like straight disty, no extra scents

1 Like

Dm me a pic or 2?

9 Likes

Straight distillate is to thick for a syringe at room temp. With the terpenes added, the mix will flow more proportional to the % of terps.

4 Likes

Same ones?

Same as the ones in the link. Iirc, acrylic is the material used. Dont drop them, they break.

Filling them is tricky

Straight 90% disty, no terps or cut.

2 Likes

But I’ve been told that terps will react with the plunger and cause clouded disty near the plunger

1 Like

If I use a hot plate I should be able to suck up the disty without actually filling them right?

How do you plan on weighing them correctly?

Use a scale to add a gram onto the original weight of the syringe and from there fill it up to the same line the disty goes up to. And from there make sure ever single one is the same weight of the syringe with one gram added. Does this sound effective? Or should I purchase a BVV 50ml gun

1 Like

You will have a bad time with both methods. The only syringes that will not react cost almost as much as cartridges anyway. They also come with their own problems (oxidation/air leak)

Those are borosilicate glass

5 Likes

So you think carts would be a better idea?
Thanks for taking the time to reply

Glass syringes with metal plungers have worked best for me.

4 Likes

Pardon my inexperience but why are you using a syringe? What do you do with the syringe as opposed to a cart? Do you fill your cart from the syringe?

1 Like