Disty syringes?

Use a scale to add a gram onto the original weight of the syringe and from there fill it up to the same line the disty goes up to. And from there make sure ever single one is the same weight of the syringe with one gram added. Does this sound effective? Or should I purchase a BVV 50ml gun

1 Like

You will have a bad time with both methods. The only syringes that will not react cost almost as much as cartridges anyway. They also come with their own problems (oxidation/air leak)

Those are borosilicate glass

5 Likes

So you think carts would be a better idea?
Thanks for taking the time to reply

Glass syringes with metal plungers have worked best for me.

4 Likes

Pardon my inexperience but why are you using a syringe? What do you do with the syringe as opposed to a cart? Do you fill your cart from the syringe?

1 Like

Just a matter of being cheaper for me

1 Like

I get that part, but are these for personal use or for sale? If they are for sale how does your customer use them? Are we shooting up CBD? I am sometimes a little behind the hottest fads. Not busting balls just interested your approach.

Have you ever taken a dab?

Patients can dab it, eat it, put it in topicalā€¦

2 Likes

Now I am trackingā€¦
Thanks

Carts cost a little more but you can also sell for more. Uncut distillate is a nightmare to work with

1 Like

Carts n dartz bruh get the shitty China ones with the bird lol 10 pack like 13 bucks on ebay

fiftyshot device comes with a syringe filling attachment. Highly suggest that for accuracy and time.

Those bird ones are gucci gears compared to the typical china glass syringe. If you found the metal luer ones @ 1.3 you winning.

Unfortunately, this guy is obviously selling, he probably needs sub dollar prices on hardware and prolly like 50 cents or less on packaging.

I really wanna know how many units he is doing, because if he is only doing a few thousand, all this cheaping out is wack and he really shouldnt be in this game.

You can get a pack of 25 nylon luer to luer attachments on amazon for like 10 dollars

5 Likes

Limonene, specifically, is the main culprit of cloudiness/corrosion of the plastic/silicone. If you know your terps you can keep that in mind. Limonene is lovely but its harsh on the throat too. The screw on tip glass syringes are good for not coming apart, but I actually prefer the press on cap, makes it easier to fill the cart and do dabs straight from the syringe. Also you will probably encounter more.issues with filling the glass syringes with the tips being too small. Actually easier to.take the plunger and fil it from the back. Takes some practice.

2 Likes

As a consumer, I only buy the syringes. I hate wasting cartridges and just throwing them away after each use. I buy the syringes and refill all my carts, this way I can test out new carts on the market and use the ones I like and not throw a different cart away 1-2x a week. I have had a few that lasted 10 fills before it started tasting burnt. A lot of companies in CO offer syringes in flavors and flavorless, as well as carts, plus most donā€™t use cuts like PG in their syringes. Itā€™s easy to get 99% out of the glass ones posted above.

5 Likes

be careful reusing ceramic carts. Iā€™ve heard mixed stories that it might be unhealthy.

2 Likes

If the ceramic is scratched or damaged on the inside itā€™s dangerous to inhale the particles that would come off them. If thereā€™s no reason to believe the ceramics inside have been scratched or anything then you should be safe, to my understanding

2 Likes

Damn whole lotta hate lolā€¦ I went with some carts

The bvv gun doesnā€™t do syringes well at all. I donā€™t recommend unless filling carts

Thanks everyone for the replies, that is something I had no idea about and am glad someone said something!. If anyone has more info about dangers of reusing carts please chime in. It seems most of the carts i use have ceramic heating elements so Iā€™m going to be more cautious in the future.