Distillate slabs? Really?

Lol maybe I should hit him up…

2 Likes

Don’t you dare!!!’

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen on his stories I think he’s in Illinois or one of the other Midwestern up north states.

2 Likes

Had to break up the video but you get the idea @Pupparoo

1 Like

That looked spicy

Why u no q tip

3 Likes

CAUSE

2 Likes

Fucking lungs :lungs::rofl:

1 Like

That’s not me in the video that’s my buddy. I didn’t get the crumble I was talking about he did lol.

I got called out for dissing these “slabs” I was told by people on here it was rosin from bubble= but it was being sold as “slabs” with no mention of rosin or bubble. It was crc clear and crap like this.

know your sources…

those fats and waxes make the edible bioavailable LOL, I should be in marketing.

1 Like

Market is FUCKED. Homies I know got some moonrocks and they’re “alright”. I don’t and won’t smoke them unless I make them or know someone who made it. But I don’t trust any of that stuff on the BM, especially concentrates. Only thing I buy is distillate anyways and flower. Stopped buying concentrates and other shit off BM.

2 Likes

Makes sense. Most midwest states prioritize quantity > quality. I know a midwest guy who will only buy dirt cheap dark net carts for $6-7 per. Its sad to see people doing business like this.

1 Like

[quote=“CapitalismSucks420, post:53, topic:133956”]
moonrocks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNQ18unh85c/?igshid=1n2lrcaj156vp

I lost faith in moon rocks a long time ago. Lol

This was from a rec shop.

1 Like

Oh god… :nauseated_face: Who would ever buy that?

1 Like

Nobody that’s the point lol moonrocks are made with garbage 9/somewhere. I wonder what the dude soaks his nugs in… looks like vape juice.

That’s not the product I was talking about that came from a rec shop, although i dint doubt that guys garbage is in a club somehwre.

1 Like

Because I wanted to show the black smoke it produced.

1 Like

Well technically any dab that catches fire is gonna produce a black smoke at a high enough heat point , especially given the banger flashed over.

3 Likes

At that temperature you’re creating byproducts that wouldn’t be in the vapor stream at normal dabbing temperatures. Very dangerous to breath. Smells like ass

1 Like