Distillate slabs? Really?

It’s probably cannabis derived fats and waxes. Just poorly made or intentionally made that way

7 Likes

This.

2 Likes

Anything by “Flavor extracts” or “trichome productions” I also tried the $40 a gram "dosilato ““shatter”” by “Woodland wax, co”

The two previously mentioned producers absolutely add pine resin to their shit, all “extracts” they sell.

Woodland wax Co I’ve got good shit before but I’m positive that “dosilato” was made with 5 year old material. I mean it was shatter, but was so brittle and brown it could have only been produced from old garbage.

1 Like

I just stopped buying shit from them, it blew my mind that so much of a clubs selection could be this bunk.

1 Like

Look on the bright side

2 Likes

Who’s that guy?

Chad incarnate?

2 Likes

Just some instagram loser.

But anyways if you shop at rec stores check out big oil Co in the stores @johnbigoilco has been running some of our fire fresh frozen :fire:

4 Likes

Looks at this shit from Instagram. 41% D8 and 41% cbd. What the fuck?

There’s 10 percent not accounted for. 8 percent terps. 41+41+8=90

1 Like

Maybe the case with the crumble they just cut it with CBD not knowing that they’re CBD was cut with lipids. Still wouldn’t account for how much is left over in the nail.

Most likely winterized waxes just added back in with some miscellaneous terps. Which is not really any better because it’s still a bunch of unidentifiable paraffins which are one of the few known causes of lipoid pneumonia.

Anyone selling their winterized leftovers should make sure the customer is making lip balm, salve, or candles and not using it to make something sketchy. Hot enough dab will be high enough to get it in the lungs (rather than caking up the banger/water) and there will be a quick uptick in lipoid pneumonia cases.

5 Likes

And we all know cheap customers smoke hot ass dabs

6 Likes

Reminds me of some shatter i got back in 2017 was good smelling tasted good but damn it was always puddling up but not much vapor production coming off it… prolly dist slabs looking back… shady shit is just coming to life because the spotlite. Been happening for a minute

2 Likes

I’ve witnessed a guy smoke black RSO off an almost red hot nail… said he didn’t want to waste any of it.

I told him that he was definitely creating tons of of carcinogens by smoking an extract thats so highly contaminated at such a high temp and he didn’t seem to mind. He told me once that he thought that the harder you cough the higher you get.

5 Likes

“Hot and hearty”

As a guy I once met would say…

4 Likes

My lungs hurt reading this shit I would Def embarrass the shop if it sold me bunk shit

1 Like

No way u met Jolie olie

1 Like

Had to google who that was, hadn’t ever heard him called by that Hahahaha

Learn something new everyday

Does he say that Frfr?

1 Like

Hot and hurty

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha dude, that’s exactly how the guy I met said it. Makes me think he got it from ol jolie…lol

1 Like

@Cheebachiefextracts is homies with him

2 Likes