Disposable vape pen for THC or D8 oil

One of the most popular disposable vape pen

the battery capacity: 280mAh,
Size: 113177.5mm,
Resistance: 1.5ohm
Oil hole size: 2*1.6mm
the pod capacity: 1.0ML
DM me if you want to try samples

@James you’ve posted this same advertisment on several posts where it wasn’t appropriate.

One was a a classified ad for cbg flower, and this one is on what I assume is a competitors posting

Please keep all of you posts like this contained to either a topic you create, or in Response to a direct question about vape products.

4 Likes

How do you think our this vape pen?

Specification:

Product Size:10.5105/10.5108.3/10.5*118.3mm

Atomizer Capacity:0.3/0.5/1.0ml

Battery Capacity:350mAh

Resistance range:1.4ohm

Tank material:SS316+PCTG

Intake Oil Hole:40.9mm/41.2mm/41.6mm/42.0mm

Juul pods, we’ve seen that. I enjoy the 100% ceramic units. Heating element, wick, post, everything ceramic.

2 Likes

Hi Sir, our this product also ceramic coil with cotton, it is also very good, we have a full glass disposable vape pen with 100% ceramic coil, dont know if you are interested in

I appreciate your offering but replacing the cotton element with more ceramic is the state of art right now.

1 Like

Actually, it’s difficult to make a vape without cotton

1 Like

No, it’s easy, there’s no cotton in our BCORE cartridge at all. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It can only be said that ceramic cotton is safer, not prone to oil leakage

1000% agree, cottonless make it better. DM me if you like try some cottonless vapes.

Hello Everybody, New disposable vape pen is coming

More information as below:

Product Size:18.48.6107mm

Atomizer Capacity:1.0ml

Battery Capacity:280mAh

Resistance range:1.5ohm

Tank material:PCTG

Intake Oil Hole:2*1.6mm

Color:Black/White/Silver/Blue/Green/Pink/Orange/Red etc.

Feature:Bottom rechargeable

It is what you are looking for?

2 Likes

hello what is your website thank you

Interested in the 1.0 mg ones. Price on quantity? 10k-20k orders to start.

1 Like

Hi Sir, could you pls tell me your email? i will send you price via email, thanks

Sorry Sir, our website still update, i will send you late. may i know that if you are interested in our this vape pen?

Hi Sir, could you pls tell me your email? i will send you price via email, i think you also need to do your LOGO, right?

Hi Elena
I am interring for that disposable. Can I possibly know MOQ and also can you do design and manufacture packaging as wells? Thank you

I may be interested if very good quality and good price

Hi Sir, thanks for your kindly message, If you dont do any LOGO, No matter how many do you want, we can support you, But if you want do your LOGO, MOQ need 5000pcs, and you can provide your box design, we also can custom for you

Hello sir, you can try our product,Maybe you’ll like it. The price and quality are good