Disposable vape pen for THC or D8 oil

what is the name of your company on alibaba

Now Alibaba does not allow e-cigarette products. We are building a new website, and I will put it on my page when it is updated

I am looking for a partner for the pen, the research and all the complete packaging and the box

1 Like

Hi Sir, could you pls tell me your email? We can talk about eh pen and package via email, how do you think?

Hi sir, I recommend our BT Pod for you
1.0ml and 2.0ml are available
It can be activated by breath and button, will not clog halfway through even with extremely thick D8

1 Like

For THC/Delta8 oil.Pods and batteries all custom logo available :dash:.Lead free materials,
Pod Capacity:0.5/1.0ml
Battery Capacity:260mah.

1 Like

It’s almost comical to watch Chinese trying to sell and then other Chinese pretending to be buyers, trying to convince people that the seller has more customers that are real.

Kind of makes me wonder if the vendor is just trying to drum up business by making people feel more comfortable doing business with someone who is supposedly doing business on here already or is it all just a big scam :thinking:

What do you guys think?

3 Likes

I wonder if you have misunderstood something? Because we have this kind of product, in order to show it to people who need it, if the customer needs it, he can contact us instead of us forcing the customer to buy our product, what do you think?

I think you obviously have people that english is not their strong suit answering and asking you questions as if they are prospective customers. Which leads to believe you are trying to get people here to trust you because they think you have other people that are doing business with you and or trying to do business with you. I get that it can be a marketing tool to make people feel at ease but when it’s this obvious it makes people wonder what is really going on.

2ML disposable device

Specification:

Product Size:7133.112.2mm

Atomizer Capacity:2.0ml

Battery Capacity:350mAh

Resistance range:1.2ohm

Tank material:PCTG

Intake Oil Hole:4*1.8mm

Color:Black/White/Blue/Green/Pink/Red etc.

Feature:Bottom rechargeable

Function:Preheat/adjustable voltage

You are like?