Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Where can I order these?

I do not like these at all. Too fragile, screwy mouth-pieces, obstructed airway. If it makes you happy that the biggest plus is that theyā€™re all ceramic, well fine then. But i see nothing worth the costs. I can vape at very low temps and these are still very rough on the oropharynx. My opinion doesnā€™t mean much iā€™m sure though.

what do you recommend? interested to hear if there are better options that come close to the price

i can confirm that wolk 1st gen does in fact fit a ccell silo, but the space is so flush that sometimes that cart will get stuck if you put it in wrong. itā€™s an extremely close fit , so much so that sometimes it will only pop in with a bit of fiddling . it doesnā€™t just slide in like a skinny ccell. but i like how it doesnā€™t move around and feels solid once itā€™s in there .

i will say. i do like the icells after going through a few hundred , one small thing i noticed is the intake bubble on one side seems to get stuck sometimes . It seems to fix itself once it gets towards the end of the cartridge . I do like wolks better but, the icell and wolks are comparable IMO. wolk you pay a bit more for a bit more refined package

3 Likes

Has anyone tried the new model? Qma?

2 Likes

What I recommend is not going to go over well. It got a really bad rap not long ago because there involved some painting in the process. If I were a big buyer I probably would not recommend it, because of the paint issue. I know they are aware of this and are in the process of changing their build-up. However, since Iā€™m the only one using them, Iā€™m not concerned about the paint. Besides, at my age, I donā€™t let shit bother me. The cart is the Bullet Cartridge by New Era. A very easy draw, which for me is key. That and if it burns my throat. This does neither. This cartridge is effortless from the first hit to the last. Now go ahead and have at me.

wait, your the only one who consumes the carts, so possibly vaping paint doesnā€™t bother you because of that fact? what kind of ass backwards logic is that? damn thatā€™s some dumb shit hahahahahaā€¦ like seriously man the paint seems to be getting to your brain. We are mostly pros here, we donā€™t want your POS lead paint bullet shaped trash @re-tirednotdeadā€¦i mean seriously, what demographic is that even being marketed to? 13 yr olds ? mexico? iā€™m seriously at a loss.

I have to somewhat agree with @endeavorspirit here. I donā€™t mind the look all that much but the price is non-starter and with the current anti-vape PR being all about heavy metals, hardware with that history is the last thing Iā€™d want to slap my brand on.

even still, why the hell would they make the carts resemble a bullet? stoners and guns donā€™t mix . and even if they did, itā€™s a tacky look like something you see in a gift shop. Add in the fact itā€™s got chinese paint on the part that goes in your mouth. itā€™s actually bothering me a bit how dumb it is!!! how did this idea get funding??? smh. arenā€™t the chinese supposed to be smarter? they must purposely be sending us trash , they must know how crap these are .

throw in the fact that currently violence and guns are being frowned upon due to all the shootings so far in 2020 between rioters, police, and also now the soft racial wars causing even more shootingsā€¦just throw this whole project in the trash and liquidate immediately . NO JOKE. actually, they probabaly did long ago when they realized they werenā€™t selling, and are sitting on a pallet of them in storage collecting dust LOL

the icells seem to be more ā€œroughā€ on your throat because the hit is way stronger because less resistance in the coil due to it not being a cheap POSā€¦dab smoke is irritating to your throat point blank. a smooth hit = weak hitā€¦any good sized rip will make you feel like coughing.

1 Like

still at @Ascent here. he takes care of me.

cant beat em

1 Like

Iā€™m a stoner, and a gun owner. PLEASE do not make blanket statements like you did.

10000% NOT COOL!

People kill people, not guns.

11 Likes

thatā€™s stupid af to say

Iā€™m southern and proud and have TONS of pistols,assault rifles, shotguns, hunting rifles, ALL LEGAL! Iā€™m also a CWP carrier. yes its not legal w marijuana involved but I dont carry it all the time and dont ride w drugs . I also own rifles w binary triggers that sound like fully automatic rifles

I was raised around guns and how dangerous they are and to respect them. they are never brought out until the moment its needed.

I clean them on the regular and also respect them. I have large gun safe. Iā€™m gonna pretend that u didnt say that and just dont understand

bc I dont get super blazed and shoot. but If I had to I could. I dont even get high like that anymore

Guns donā€™t kill, PEOPLE KILL @Demontrich said it !!!

5 Likes

If you did a heavy metals test on the bullets those guns use, youā€™d be shocked to learn that they are more than 80% lead. Bullets are designed to go into peoples bodies, and the firearms industry is literally poisoning people. Imagine getting shot and having to worry about heavy metals poisoning because the shooter cheaped out.

15 Likes

Im really glad im not the only one who thought this

2 Likes

Same here and my.last batch of 1k seem good. Iā€™ll be getting a few k more now

2 Likes

ā€¦okay so, anyway, like i said the majority of stoners donā€™t like a bunch of gun shit and bullet shaped stuff. if you happen to be a gun guy , thatā€™s cool for you, i am too. but we are in the minority ā€¦ stoners are stereotypically peaceful . therefore they have no need to mess with guns most of the time. Donā€™t act like you donā€™t get what iā€™m saying lol. the product just sucks

2 Likes

That is why I choose nickel plated copper for my projectiles of lethal intent.

3 Likes

Source?

hippies? the first gen stoners that were super anti gun ?

50 years ago? Oh okay

2 Likes