Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Compared to Generic ccell, like 20 cents more

thats how ive been making my wolks, just got a big ol box of icells and gonna make them just a tad thinned to the point they flow easier when lightly heated. Also I hate greening out if I take more than 1 rip LOL

@Ascent can we get some info on these they look nice.

I personally wouldnā€™t trust any cart that cheap. You get into cleaning issues where thereā€™s residuals left in the cart.

1 Like

Those with better intakesā€¦ looking real august

I would like to remind the all knowing one that I carry a full ceramic cartridge on cart.farm for less than the youtubers

1 Like

Would be cool to get carts and syringes with Tuf Steel gaskets/seals.

1 Like

Iā€™d trust an ascent bought from @qma over an alibaba ad for them.

Good carts arenā€™t easy. Nor are they cheap. Even the same cart but a different batch varies wildly. Iā€™ve had carts that were .01 mm different post size and had a whole batch not work.

2 Likes

Wolkentek Vitons Should be available in about a week

5 Likes

That sounds awesome.

1 Like

They keep advancing their technology. I hope to have my second glass style this month too

2 Likes

The ftl ones are doing a ptfe or viton, as well. They also have wood tips available

1 Like

Let me send you a battery. Chipped batteries can make a cart hit 10x better. We may have a business here.

1 Like

What is a chipped battery?

1 Like

Itā€™s more than just a constant voltage. Itā€™s a slightly smarter battery

How so, what exactly is controlled? And how does it detect factors for change of output? Any pics?

2 Likes

We use picos at cart farm and I am purchasing some erato. If yours has a better controller I am SO DOWN, because I havenā€™t found any cart-protector batteries I like the performance of.

EDIT: Other than the hamilton device tombstone/cloak that doesnā€™t fit gCell or wolkentek

3 Likes

I would like to try a better battery, as well

Iā€™d like to try this battery as well, any chance we can buy one to try out?

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in grabbing a couple up as well

Anyone tried the ceramics cart (Wolks) with a CCELL Silo, do they fit?