Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

8m good with @Concentrated_humbold carts I have. Zero issues. Just banged out 50 more for an order.

1 Like

Just saying I go through 1000s and qma goes through 10ks ita just weird. :green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

how do I order?

well its been a few weeks, with ascent showing their new ceramic on the site. but theres been absolutely zero feedback on it, is it shipping out? are ppl testing? whats the currrent events @Ascent ?

Hi
Mass production test tomorrow

1 Like

@Ascent

Please reply here. People need some help from you.

Ascent All Ceramics - Quality Control where you at @ascent come defend urself

4 Likes

Just bought 200 Wednesday made carts

I’m hoping the mouth piece pop off leaving the insert is done and over with. Maybe since the factory had ppl in it again. That w smallest amount no fires…2 outta 500. But bunch mouth piece pop offs

I asked my guys they still dont wanna switch they set in loving these. I hope his quality control gets better. @Ascent. Anyword

5 Likes

Idk what your talking about…u selling them or something? They taste like crap…yea when the wick is fully saturated IF you have high quality oil in em and its flooded…they taste good…BUT i still taste faint hints of IDK wtf that is. Its been more than 10 years and still havent got it right. Cart manufacturers have been RUINING good oil for a long time…DESTROYING ppls businesses…they dont smoke oil…they design for PROFIT…and in ALL the worse ways. Cheap crappy metals used…lazy design…its the same design from 15 years ago!! Get it together tired of it. LOW TEMP BATTERY!! A vape cart that doesnt taste weird…WHY is there a wick system!! Its trash. WICKLESS…i know they make em…THEY SUCK TOO.

Whats your target price point sir?

Idk, ask yourself. Golden rule. What would you want the price to be. Just ask yourself. I get your trying to see what would work…but folks should do business like they are the person buying. Super simple. And its not like a custom thing…everyone wants these set ups. Even if they dont know it. Low volts…low temp. Not cheap bs built for profit. Tired of all this. Ppl dont give a crap…once they make the sale w/e. No one thinks about the end consumer truly. Its all about the profit in the most UNefficient way. Ppl so stupid n blind. IF there was a quality product…EVERYONE would want it. Pretty sure i got your phone number. I’ll hit you up soon. Find everyone a great setup that isnt crazy taxed. Youll get rich. And ill promote and sell em for you.

2 Likes

You didnt answer my question at all. Ccell exists and

Convenience isn’t cheap

Quality isn’t disposable

A vape tank that wouldnt leak or clog, have all the correct contact materials, that can vape any type of extract WHILE STILL BEING TANK CONVENIENT would be extremely expensive.

There are hybrid mod tanks that can process extracts, and they fit your specifications. The vape market is very competitive. But the hardware still retails for more than 20 dollars.

Has anyone seen a full ceramic cart with a dual coil? What are the actual advantages of a dual coil vs one ceramic coil? Dual quartz coil? Hybrid coil, one ceramic and one quartz?

A ceramic coil has better thermal transfer properties, while quartz has better flavor.

Id assume the core would be the heating element baked into ceramic, encased in a quartz frit donut

1 Like

Why do we often see only one coil? Why not 2+? Power?

@Potatov3 id say just not needed. dont try and fix something that isnt broke ya know? zero demand for that kind of stuff when the average person can take 1 hit of some crappy cart design and still get blasted and completely satisfied…that would all be custom stuff for the enthusiasts.

Bought 100 ceramic carts from @qma and just got around to testing one and taste awesome.
This was made with decarbed diamonds and 12% fresh frozen extracted terps that were spun off the diamonds.

9 Likes

I can blend these carts so thick they will not move at room temp and barely move when in use. This one is 1/2 smoked and still hits like a monster. Cant wait to try the Gcell I just ordered.

8 Likes

What is the price difference for these ceramic carts versus the typical metal ones?

We also supply full ceramic carts since last April. DM for a very compettive pricing :wink:

We also supply full ceramic carts since last April. DM for a very competitive pricing :wink: