Coughs dramatically

4 Likes

Definately cbd distillate

5 Likes

3 hours elapsed time since filling a cart, sitting at 70f

1 Like

Idk why people think shits mad expensive in FL lol

2 Likes

i imagine S. FL price more resembles the same price in south california. Norcal is supplying both markets… both markets have real money… dont know why people think the price is much different

2 Likes

Lot of crazy people taking trips out west too making things cheaper. Gotta love sunshine state I guess haha

Cbd disty, plus terps and a little d8

2 Likes

I’m just quoting the price of loosies from the originator. Obviously the price will bottom out eventually. But you’re not smoking single solvent loose diamonds most likely it’s a pentane reX with hte added

2 Likes

I can get loose diamonds by the gram for 20$/each right now and I’m a nobody lol

1 Like

none of what i smoke is re-x. its all single solvent. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sure fam. Trust me fam it’s not from moldy biomass fammmmmm

Lol have a good one I’m just fucking with u guys

3 Likes

Crazy I didn’t know the wax gsme was THAT bad. Have a possible explanation for what was happening to my carts from different sugar a few months back. Interesting

2 Likes

its not… the person i buy my stones from produces a shit ton more than you fammmalam!

He made a post about this same stuff a week or two ago and I said cbd disty just looking at the picture. People are crazy gotta know your sources.

3 Likes

Good :+1:

It smoked and tasted great just a little harsh but would not ever stop sugaring back up overtime was obnoxious. Now I’ll pay the few extra dollars a gram :rofl:

1 Like

That will be an extra 39 dollars a gram

Lol jk

Actually your numbers are right :slight_smile: I pay an extra 3.9$ exactly a gram now and haven’t had a problem since lol

2 Likes

Completely stuck. This think murders the DQ blizzard challenge